who I really am

Edaline pov

i saw the girl Frances come in and i was very shocked she looked like the big version of our loss daughter but with grey and green swirls as her eyes and bangs. I scooted away while she was with Elwin. She asked for her stuffed Unicorn.

I went to Mr forkle and he looked up and said," i know what you are thinking i will do a DNA test tomorrow to see if she is your daughter. 

Frances pov 

I asked sophie if i could bring a friend from the Forbidden Cities. I showed her telepathetically and she said that her name was Millicent and she is an elf. She has storm blue eyes with blonde hair. Sophie said that she is also a Hydronetic.

the next day.

Grady pov 

i am currently waiting for the DNA test as Edaline insisted that Frances might be out long lost daughter. 

few hours later

Frances Pov 

they got some of my blood and they also got some of Sophie's Mum and dad's blood. they said that the score will come out it about 1 hour.

1 hour later

uuuggh it was like 3 hours but only one hour went by.  i got the result. Sophie was practically beaming and my mouth dropped open as i saw who was next to her. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

i ran up to her and i told her the entire story.

I suddenly saw Keefe staring at her and her staring at Keefe. Fab SOulmates already huh. I know that Biana and Tam are fab sophie and Fitz are like goo goo eyes and i think Marella and Dex are good

no one's pov

Biana then burst out that we were going to have a sleep over at everglen.

The sleep over 

Me: biana i was about to discover if Edaline and Grady were my parents

Bi: well you will discover it now.

bi: TRUTH OR DARE

Me: bi can i go first?

Bi: yes

ME: okay uuummm bi truth or dare

Bi: dare

Keefe: i love how everyone is doing a dare

Me: i dare you

i suddenly saw a boy with chocolate brown skin entering and he sat down next to Linh.

Me: k who are you

The Guy: my name is Wylie and you are

Me: frances and i am Experiment Phoenix and i am possibly the second daughter of the Ruewens.

I transmitted to Bi that we could be the match makers and that Linh and Wylie, Sophie and Fitz and Millie and Keefe. 

Suddenly they started yelling my name and i was like I am here.

I followed my instincts and i left the shadows.    SHADOWS????

Tam looked at me i did something i think was called shadow whisper think i was transmitting. He looked at me wide eyed and pumped his hands in the sir and said," ANOTHER SHADE."

30 mins later

finally the shade business is sorted and we continued the game. 

me: truth or dare

Soph: truth

me: tell everyone your crush and make sure it is audible

Sophie: uuuuummmmm FITZ

me and bi smirked and smiled

i shadow whispered to fitz to make him ask sophie to be his girlfriend. sophie then squealed and hugged him. 

Sophie Pov

I saw Frances flee and i followed her i saw my gloved were caught on something and i quickly ran without my gloves. i finally touched something and i never felt energy such strong and i let go but i still have the same feeling i think i just enhanced her permanently. I ran but at the end i finally caught up to her she finally gave up and lifted the shadow above herself.  She conjured some mallowmelt and   custard burst. I took one and she said," i think you gave me my energy permanently." i told her to go back and we went back to the area where we well had the sleepover.

Frances POV

i walked back and i suddenly met Tams eyes i covered myself in the shadows and i accidentally realised that i covered it over sophie and i pulled it over. I then stared at Sophie she is glitching like computer screens and she suddenly turned invisible. I heard biana yell," SOPHIE YOU ARE A VANISHER LIKE ME!!"

after the truth or dare game millie and keefe were a thing and Biana and Dex were also one, Linha dn Wylie were a thing as well and it left me and Tam single. Biana's eyes lit up and she announced that i am actually not the daughter of Grady and Edaline. Della then called us up to dinner i told sophie that i can conjure anything without knowing where it is and my mesmering stays the same, my psionipath powers are stronger as my shields can be mental or physical and it cannot be destroyed my anything i can also call the water out of thin air and the water can also be any liquid or well something like that. And i also said that i can call the echoes out of her or i think it is shadow flux out of her to. My telepathy will stay the same but i can track thoughts now.

 during dinner

i had some food and then i conjured up some marshmellows, sticks, and matches so i could make some melted marshmellows. i walked up into a room and i saw the thing i never want to see Tam was about to kiss some other girl. i trudged into the room and i saw the glare on Tam face it instantly softened as he saw me but....

CLIFFHANGER PLEASE LIKE OR VOTE OR FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE IT SO FAR