VAMPIRES

1 years later

Christian pov

i am the actual Christian the one with dark hair not the blonde one.

that was my brother. Even frances knows she got my name correct at first but them got it wrong when we were saying out own names. i have dark hair not blonde. 

I am 19 and i have graduated. Frances is 18 and has graduated as top in the class even better than her sister who is more of the sporty type. Frances is ok at athletics and perfect when it comes to education. But she just disappeared.

Frances pov

i was taken in by people who are not human. Vampire to be exact.

I was lead by a lady known as rose hathaway. I just know all the guardian stuff and how i look like a moroi who's daughter got lost 19 years ago and looks exactly like me.how many people think i am there daughter becuase of the looks. I already know my parents. They decided to then send me to school known as Vampire academy. I procrastinated saying i am not a vampire but they just injected a married couple's blood. I instantly felt better and since i had moroi blood i am meant to have a power. I decided i want the power to heal people. known as spirit. I mean that is the only power i don't have and i can help out uncle will. I decided to stay there until i am 20 so i can train. 

I got Rose hathway to be my coach to train me. I can to all those special moves and with the moroi blood i am really flexible and all those. I also have to stay with Queen Vasilisa or Lissa as her daughter who will be training all those dhampir stuff. 

After training i had to run laps in the school. i made anew friend who is rose hathways daughter, Diane she is training to be a moroi guard like me. Apparently i aslo am special because of my powers of shade, hydrkenetic, mesmer, psionpath and conjurer. I can also have my wizard wand with me. 

A few weeks later

A strigoi attack happened and i whipped out my wand and said incendio. Every strigoi was on fire and died. People stared like i was a lunatic. i just hide in the shadows. I walked away. i saw kinfe and i started to cut myself with it. it started to hurt alot so i held my hands over it. i suddenly felt better. I looked down at my arm. I was all healed. I ran to Lissa. I barged into her room and i realised she was talking to rose. i excused myself and she wanted me back so i could explain everything to her. Froom the wizarding world to highschool to kotlc to camp half blood. Lissa was just talking to Rose about making her my guardian and training me. I just put on a puzzled look and walked away. but good news is that a daughter of Annabeth is never confused. i decided that i will ask lissa if i can go home for the week.

 i can finally go home and i found CHB. as i was walking in i saw Christian and my heart skipped a beat. he looked like the Christian who is my adopted father in the vampire world but with klaidescope eyes and he was younger. weird but i didn't care that much. i finally arrived and i hugged all my siblings and set down my stuff. People wanted me to tell them my story and i saw a familiar face. it was John from vampire academy, he bowed the instant he saw me. I snapped my fingers and a sky blue gown and a tiara appeared on my head. It was the one that lissa gave me when i became her adoptive daughter. I curtsied and said to him," Please stand up no need for formalities." I changed back into my guardian clothes. I contacted lissa and said that i will be going to school and training as a moroi who can fight like a dhamphir and she agreed.

2 years later

Finally my vampire session ended and now i am out there