GOSSIP

A letter came from Hogwarts and it wanted us to apply for leadership roles. 

For 17 and over

prefect(17)2 per house

knowledge captain 17 and over. one boy one girl for the entire school

Quidditch captain one per house

Now as James has left i think it will be Fred JR. And guess what i was correct so that means that George owes me 5 bucks. haha. Anyways i hope i am Knowledge captain. George learnt to know not to bet against me and i bet you that Albus will be the Slytherin Prefect and Rose and Scorpius will be Gryffindor Prefect. As i want to achieve my ambition i read all the books about magic that Hermione suggested me to read if i want to be knowledge captain. I proudly isolated myself from the family for 3 days and finished all the books needed. I felt all good and confident but as we went on the Hogwarts train i was reading Hogwarts: A History, the 3rd time and suddenly the door opened to Albus and my heart did a quick skipp and i was scolding myself and i continued reading also aware that Albus was staring but i ignored it. He finally coughed and i muttered hi and i grabbed my stuff to find another compartment. He tried to stop me but i escaped. I ran and as i ran by i saw many people calling me freak. I felt my face feel wet. I went inside the empty compartment. I just remembered that i left my so i ran back and the freak and weirdo and dumb started all again but if they knew my full history they would be begging at my feet. I ran inside and Albus, Scorpius, Rose, hugo and lily saw me, i just grabbed my book and ran. I escaped using my shadow. soon we arrived and we had the great feast which i missed and i ran to the dormitories. The next day as i woke up we got our free week at Hogwarts to settle down and have fun but that was the opposite definition of my day. As i was walking down to the lake the mean girl who is in Slytherin and one of Albus' year group has been targeting me. So She pinned me to the wall and she started to torture me and i was so mad that the sky rumbled. I had my breaking point and i kicked her and i changed instantly into my combat uniform for martial arts. I screamed as she did the cruciatas curse on me. I was hoping that one of the weasley's or potter's will come and help. I started to whisper water and water hoping someone can hear me. And soon my face was covered with water. I rose up in the air and i felt all better until i saw Vanessa Ku. Changed into my robes again with a snap of my fingers and i faced her not aware of my surroundings. But before i could say something a blind of light flashed. In came the... golden trio wait noo it was the GODS OF OLYMPUS. I ran to my dad and mother and sister. I hugged them still unaware of my surroundings. Headmistress came and my father said," I sensed tsunamis, earthquake and some unknown force start to awake and i looked down and saw my daughter being bullied instead of being respected as she is Princess of." i stopped my father from speaking and i whispered to him that they would call me more names if he told them my title. A few minutes later Ginny and Harry came and calmed them down while my mother reviewed my study and i told her than i wanted to be Knowledge Captain. She said if i was to be bullied again make sure you snap your fingers to get ambrosia or water or use your powers, martial art and your wand. she also reminded me that on the 5th or Feb is my birthday. And i will know what i am the Goddess of. People, like i expected started to whisper about my title and assuming what i am the Princess of. And they are all so far off. It is so annoying. After the few days Lily was pestering me about my title and as she is my friend i told her. Her jaws practically dropped and incase she is going to tell i read her mind. I sighed that was close.