time turner: part 1 my childhood

I really wanted to see my childhood, so I brought the time turner by asking Hermione.I turned it and found myself with my current memories but in a 11-year-olds body. I tried my powers and they still worked. I saw a mansion and i realised it was my mum and dad's home. I walked in and the alarms ran off and i talked to my mum and she took me in and did a dna test and thanks to Daedalus's inventions and we got the results and I saw tears glistening in mum's eyes. She ran to find a person and that was dad. He looked exactly the same. He took me and i got my own room.

 He took me and i got my own room

I loved it.

i opened up a book and started to read a few hours later i did not even notice when a girl walking in. i saw her and she looked like Caitlin. It was around dinner time when my parents announced that they had another witch in the family and pointed at me. I still had my nose in my book but when they announced it, i dropped my book. They said that They also went to Hogwarts as well as a young student and they also went to many different school because of one of their old school friend's time turner, Hermione. I asked they about the schools and they say i will find out later and started to murmur about some prophecy.

A few weeks past and i had to go to Diagon Alley to get something and when i got a owl that was as white as snow so i called it Snowy and i also got 4 cats. I named them Crowtail, Squirrelclaw, Sorrelfur, Firestorm. On the day we piled into the Great Hall when prof Flitwick told us to and when my name got called i stepped up and it said," Another Jackson, I am thinking maybe Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. I whispered Gryffindor over and over again. I really do hope i get in gryffindor. A few seconds later i was sitting on the Gryffindor being applauded for but i don't know why. I think they will expect a lot from me.

 I mean i don't know what my parents did that made them legends. I really do hope i succeed in my education here.