Christmas and Mallowmelt

Ginny (she insisted me to call her that) and Harry brought there good friend Luna Scamander and her family to meet me at a dinner so i had to wear a white dress that my mum wore to show that he was a greek person. I let my hair down and i also got Bianca like that today. I cannot wait until tommorow it was Bianca's Birthday. Her birthday is on the day of Christmas and we are going to the Weasley's again. As the Scamander family entered i saw that Lily was staring at Lysander. I smirked and I tapped her on the shoulder and whispered,"you like him?" She replied with a unconvincing I DO NOT. HA HA as if you forgot who my mum and Aunt is. The day soon passed as i told them about my history and yeah. 

I we went to the Weasley's and it was fun. At the Bianca's birthday I told them not to make anything for dinner. They seemed suprised but i shrugged it off. Me and Lily have a plan of Lily asking them for a Quidditch game and in the middle i will say i feel uncomfortable. and i will go away and get the dinner ready. None of them know of my power as a conjurer and i want to give them a suprise because of all the thing they did to me. And for some reason Lily is my closest friend. 

I played Quidditch and  got the seeker position and i played against Harry. In the middle i said i wasn't feeling well so i left. I also went to the area where the kitchen was and i conjured food there. Roast chicken, turkey, steak, brisket, spaghetti and for the cake i got her a cake made of mallowmelt with the christmas things on and as it is Christmas i will give everyone a stocking with lots of candy filled in it. You see i can conjurer anything without needing it to be made or without me knowing where it is thanks to Sophie's accidental enhancing. So yeah i called everyone in for Dinner and they looked suspicious because they thought i was sick. Bianca was watchng me the entire time. As they got on the table they just remembered Bianca and I conjured a babyseat infront of them. They gawked at me but i was fine with that and i told them i will show them all me powers. Later as a show. They ate up and i snapped my fingers and the christmas cake appeared they said it was delicious and asked me how to bake it and i anonymously said ot was a secret. Soon after that i showed them my powers and i gave them my presents. I recieved a new Broom from my parents and i still do not know how they got it but it is the newest version that Uncle Leo made it, is a firebolt but it is waterproof and it cannot be hexed. I sent a gmail asking if he could make one for all my quidditch friends, Harry, Ginny, Ron, Teddy and all my friends that like Quidditch and they soon got it, they felt so good. It was nearly time to go to Hogwarts i am so EXCITED.