Why me

i went back to my family's house i was expecting me being scolded but instead i was being given bone crushing hug and.....mabe alittle bit of scolding. but yeah i guess i deserved it. I am now going to Camp Half blood from christmas all the way to june 25 and the rest is going to be at Foxfire. K first day i bet i will be sleeping in the Athena and Posiden cabin as Elves are naturally smarter than normal humans and demigods i guess and i also have Hydroknetic to boost on to that so umm i might be a pretty strong demielf i think that should be the new name for me. 

in the morning

Mum can i pls have blue pancakes. She raised a eyebrow,"why?"

"because i like blue and i like pancake and please put whipp cream and berries on top"

"wow now i know who mini percy is"

Caitlyn walked down stairs i hugged her. Out of all my siblings she has the same hair colour as me but different eyes she has a green. just plain green. many question my eye colour but they think it is weird but i think it is fine. I made my way to CHB it was awesome apparently there was a prophecy on the athena and Posideon legacy and it was strange. 

the  one of great seven's children will rise 

the chosen one will be marked at eleven

they shall be connection between many  worlds

they shall join together in a twirl

K umm i think the prophecy is wrong  k yep the thing is most certainly wrong. k 

11 in the morning

people are staring at me now Chiron calls my parents.

okay so i have to fufill a prophecy all by myself like my dad k

i packed up my stuff and yeah.

HI i hoped you like it comment if you don't like or like something