Chapter 15

I have to warn you before you read the chapter... It isn't so great. It's just a little something for now because I haven't updated in forever 😭. But I hope you guys like it?

Love, El

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why can't we just clean ourselves together?" Dean groaned. I shook my head and laughed at him. "What?" He moved to the right of me.

"If both of us were to clean ourselves at the same time we would get distracted."

"What's wrong with that?" He asked and slipped his hand into mine. I kissed his shoulder and he stopped me. He raised his eyebrows.

"If those guys are bad then there's a possibility we could be captured."

"You're no fun." I kissed his cheek and began to walk, well in my case I guess it would be limping.

"I'll tell you what." Dean smiled and whipped his head in my direction. "When we find a safe place we can get distracted all you want."

"Really?" I nodded and he pulled me into him. His lips pressed against mine and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're a weird one."

"Only for you."

"Shut up."

"Dean, I need to stop." I said and looked down to my foot. The bandage that we had over it was now red.

"Does it hurt?" I nodded. He rushed to me and lifted me into his arms.

"What-"

"Shhh!" He hushed and looked around.

"De-" He shushed me again and I started to worry. Were the men here? Did they find us? What if they kill us?

"What's going on?" I demanded. He looked to me and smiled.

"I just wanted to see if you would hold on to me tighter." I looked down to my hands and loosened my grip.

"I hate you." I punched his chest and he chuckled. Dean leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"But to be completely honest, I think I did hear something."

"Don't mess with me."

"I'm not." I groaned and closed my eyes.

"Please just find us a place to rest. I'm tired and my foot hurts."

"Already did." My eyes shot open and I looked around.

"Where?"

"Right under those trees." I sighed and looked up to the cute boy.

"It looks like the same place we were at when we arrived."

"I swear to you it's not." He set me down and then jogged over to it. "The tree that we were originally at didn't have these long branches like this one does. And the tree that you marked on isn't here." I limped my way over to him and checked it out. "Be careful, Air."

"I guess you're right." I said ignoring him. He wrapped his arm around me and I leaned on him for support.

"You don't trust me enough." He pouted. "I'm going to gather some things and then we can lay down and take a nap or something. Alright?" I nodded. He smiled and kissed my forehead before running off.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. He turned around, running backwards.

"Sit down and continue being beautiful!" I blushed and turned around. He was right. There was much more shade here.

I sat on the sand and waited for Dean to get back.

I don't know how long it's been since Dean has left, but its been a while and I'm starting to worry. He has never been gone this long. So now I'm going into panic mode and freaking out. Is he alright? Did those men find him and take him back to their liar?

"Just calm down, Aria." I told myself. The sky began to get darker, making me grow even more nervous. Oh, will he get it when I see him.

I stood up and brushed the sand off my legs. I hobbled down to where he disappeared. When I didn't see or hear him I groaned and began pacing back and forth. Maybe I should call for him.

"Dean?" I called not too loudly. The only sounds I heard were the animals. I took and step closer and called his name again.

"Boo." I jumped around and Dean stood behind me with a pile of logs and branches. When I did that I stepped on something, making my wound hurt more.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled at him ignoring the pain. He gave me this look as if I were crazy.

"I was just getting some things." He said slowly.

"You've been gone for a while and-" I turned around and limped back to my bag. "Never mind."

"Woah, hold on." He dropped everything that was in his arms and grabbed onto my arms.

"I thought something happened to you." He pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my head in his neck.

"I'm fine alright?" I nodded and he kissed my head. He grabbed the sides of my head and pulled me away from him. He smiled before he placed his warm lips to mine.

"I hate you sometimes." He chuckled and pressed his lips to my nose.

The two of us laid in the sand, looking up at the stars. My head was on Dean's chest, my hand slowly running up and down his chest, and my left leg in between his. His hand was rested on my side, tracing patterns.

"I never planned on using the condoms." He said out of the blue.

"What?" I asked with a laugh.

"The condoms I put in your bag. I never intended to use them." I sat up and gave him the you're lying look. He chuckled. "Okay, maybe one." I rolled my eyes and laid back down.

"How did we get here?" I asked.

"I have no idea." I sat up and Dean rested on his elbows. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"When we got on this island we hated each other."

"You hated me."

"You hated me too."

"Not as much." I sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He closed his eyes and smiled. I kissed him quickly and he groaned. "You're a tease sometimes."

"Could you imagine if we hadn't floated away? We would still be yelling at each other."

"I'm so glad that this happened. Not that we are stranded, but you know." I nodded. I looked back to the stars and stared for a minute. Wondering what my family was doing right now and where they were.

"I think we've been here for almost a month. Or longer. I'm not really sure." He nodded and kissed my collarbone.

"I can't wait to get home and have a big juicy burger."

"Or steak. With potatoes." He moaned against my neck making me laugh.

"Now you're talking." He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes.

"What?" I asked. His eyes held this look of... Lust. The night breeze blew my hair into my face and Dean pushed my hair back. My heart began to beat faster and faster.

"I know we've only been here for a month and we began doing whatever we are doing for a little while, but I love you." My mind registered his words before I could do anything. He looked towards the ocean. "I know it's too soon, but-"

"I love you, too." His head snapped back to me and this time he was smiling. I laughed and he kissed me. He flipped us over and was now on top of me. I ran my hand down his chest and he bit my lip.

"You're so beautiful." He said against my skin. I tugged on his hair and his lips immediately came back to mine.