Chapter 18

Hey everyone!! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, college has been stressful and everything. But I hope you like this chapter and thank you so so so much for being patient! I hope all of you are doing great! I love you all!

Love,

El

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are we doing?" Jasmine asked her brother as the boat slowed down. The sun was now rising and we were heading towards an island. I rubbed my eyes and looked in front of us, to see an island.

"Swapping boats. Grab everything and be ready to go." I put a backpack on and so did Jasmine.

"This is the island we were left at." I said in realization.

"Holy shit." Dean said looking around.

"You two go grab some essentials really quick while Dean and I get another boat." Marco told us. I looked to Dean.

"Go quickly and be safe." Jasmine jumped off the boat.

"Always." Dean smashed his lips to mine then helped me off the boat.

"Babe?" I stopped in my tracks and looked down to him. "I love you."

"C'mon." I smiled as Jasmine grabbed my hand and we ran through the crowds of people.

"You get the clothes and I'll get the food."

"Got it!" I yelled to Jasmine. I quickly grabbed four T-shirts and some shorts. I impatiently waited for the lady to tell me my total. I looked to the small TV in the corner and froze.

My mom, dad, and Dean's dad were on the screen. My mom had held up a photograph of Dean and I and had asked if we were to be seen to contact the local authority.

They were looking for us. I smiled and put a hand over my mouth. Oh my gosh!

Our parents had been searching for us. I mean I knew they would, but there was a little part of me that thought they had given up by now. I laughed and a tear slipped from my eye.

"If you guys are watching just know that we love you and will find you very soon." My mom said. Steve wrapped an arm around her shoulders. My dad nodded and walked off from the camera.

"ARIA!" Jasmine yelled. I blinked and looked to the kind lady. I grabbed the bag from the her and turned to Jasmine.

"Your change!" The lady yelled.

"Keep it!" Jasmine yelled back.

"Woah, what's wrong?" Dean asked when we got to them. I smiled and threw my stuff on the new boat.

"They're looking for us." I laughed and kissed Dean. "Our parents were on the TV." Dean picked me up and spun me around.

"Come on you two." Marco said. Dean hopped in the boat before helping me.

"About how long until we're there?"

"I don't know, Jasmine." Marco groaned. I laughed and fed Dean another orange slice.

"Exactly where is there?" I asked. Jasmine sighed and stood up.

"I can't take it anymore." Dean picked me up and set me on his lap.

"If I had my bag, we could play a card game or something."

"Oh!" Jasmine opened a backpack and took my bag out.