Chapter 19

I woke up to the bright light in my eyes and mom telling us to get up. Dean wrapped his arms tighter around me and groaned. I pulled the cover over my head, along with Dean's. He lips lightly pressed to my cheek.

"I hate to wake you two up, but our plane leaves in two hours."

"A couple more minutes." I said and turned on my side so I was facing Dean. Mom pulled the blanket off of us. I could just imagine her standing at the end of the bed with her hands to her hips. Oh how I have missed her so much.

"I'll tell you what. Steve and I are going to get you two breakfast. When I get back, I'm getting you up."

"Yeah." Dean muttered. My mom laughed and I heard the door shut. I smiled and tried to fall back asleep. Which didn't work. I sighed and tried to get up after two minutes.

"She said when they got back."

"I can't fall back asleep, babe."

"Why?" My fingers got tangled in Dean's hair as I ran them through it.

"It's too bright." I untangled my fingers and kissed Dean's shoulder.

"No, it's not." I rolled my eyes and kissed his nose.

"You're back is facing the sun, handsome." I whispered before I quickly escaped his arms. I opened the suitcase my mom brought for me and began to undress. She must've brought it in this morning.

Before I could slip my shorts on, Dean's hands were on my waist. He pushed himself against me and kissed my neck. I placed my hands over his and tried to take them off of me.

"No, princess."

"Dean." I breathed out. He turned me around to place his lips on mine. "As much as I want to-"

"They'll be gone for a couple more minutes." I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. He chuckled and ran his hands down to the back of my thighs.

"We haven't done it in a bed before."

"Because we've been stuck on an island." I said before kissing his neck. He gripped my thighs when I found his weak spot.

He moaned and flipped me over. I laughed as I bounced up. He chuckled and I put my hands on the sides of his face. Taking him by surprise, I pushed him onto his back.

"Holy shit."

"I like this a lot better." I smirked and he raised his eyebrow.

"Why?" I found his weak spot again and began to suck it. His nails dug into my skin and I tugged on his hair.

Before anything could go any further Steve's cell phone rang. We stopped and looked to it. Dean groaned and reached over to the nightstand.

"Just LeeAnn." He set the phone down and looked to me. "What?" He propped himself up on his elbows.

"Do you love me?"

"What kind of question is that?" He asked and kissed me. I ran my hands down to his chest giving him the 'answer the question' look. "I love you more than anything. You know that." He pushed my hair out of my eyes.

"Then promise me you'll give her a chance." He began to say something but I cut him off. "Baby, please?" When he didn't answer I began to kiss him all over his face then neck. He chuckled and put his hands on either side of my face.

"Only for you." I laughed and kissed him.

"Now go get a cold shower."

"That's not fair." I shrugged and pulled my shorts up. "We will finish this."