Chapter 20

This chapter is a little longer than usual so here ya go!! :)

Love,
El

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I wanna take you out." Dean said entering my room. I looked up from my book and smiled at him.

"Like a da-" He put his finger up.

"Hold that thought for one second." I put my bookmark into the book and set it on my bed wondering what he had planned. Dean then came in my room with his hands behind his back. I laughed and sat on the end of my bed. He stood in front of me and took a breath. His hands came out from behind his back. In them was a bouquet of assorted flowers along with a teddy bear. I smiled as I took them into my possession.

"I'm sorry if its cheesy and dumb, but this is my first time doing this. I didn't know what else to-" I grabbed his hand and stood up.

"It's perfect."

"I wouldn't say per-" I kissed him to shut him up.

"Stop it." I whispered. "It's perfect because it's you." He sighed and pulled me even closer.

"I was so nervous." I laughed and ran my hands down to his chest. "Ok, so now can I ask?"

"You didn't ask? I thought you did." He kissed me then shook his head.

"No, I was rambling. Will you go on a date with me?"

"I don't know." I stepped away from him and started to my closet with a smile. "I've got a lot to do. Plus I was going to go out with some dude." He turned me around and pushed me against the wall. I laughed and put my hands on the side of his head.

"You're so difficult sometimes." His eyes moved downwards, to my lips. Then his hands tightened around my hips.

"Uh, what's going on here?" Dad asked. Dean jumped away from me. His face got red and he scratched the back of his head.

"Dean just asked me to go out with him tonight." Dad looked between the two of us.

"Yeah? Where are you two going?" I looked to Dean.

"That's going to be a surprise." Dad nodded and smiled.

"Just use protection."

"Dad!"

"Sir, we won't-"

"I just like messing with you guys. Have fun!" He walked away and I sighed. "But seriously." He said popping his head back in.

"That wasn't weird." I laughed at Dean as he sat on my bed.

"What should I wear?" I asked.

"Whatever you want."

"Dean." I groaned. "You're not helping." He stood up and looked into my closet. I watched him as he picked out what I should wear. I smiled and leaned against my closet door. He pulled a dress off the rack and held it in front of him, only to shake his head. He then pulled another one off and handed it to me.

"Now go get ready because I'm starving."

"I don't know how you survived on the island." I walked towards my door.

"Because of you." He whispered. I smiled and bit my lip trying not to make a sound because I don't think it was meant for me to hear.

"If you don't swim you'll drown but don't move honey. She looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear. And I know now that I'm so down. Your lipstick stain is a work of art-" I sang as I walked back to my room.