Chapter 9

If you hate me for not updating in like 2 weeks hit that vote button. I'm kidding. Kind of. Hahaha, but for real I'm sorry for not posting as much as I should. I still love all of you though!

Enjoy this chapter! But I should warn you, I have no idea how this chapter will be. I have rewrote and rewrote this chapter so many times. I hope this is loved by all of you that read it.

Love, El

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dean?" I called out. I've been up for ten minutes and Dean is no where to be found. I have no idea where I'm at, it's hot, and I'm hungry. I put my hands in my hair and let out a frustrated groan. "Dean!" I yelled louder.

"Calm down!" He yelled. He didn't sound close.

"Where are you?" I stood up, going to find him.

"The waterfall." I looked around to my surroundings. None of this looked familiar. How am I supposed to find him?!

"Where is that?"

"You have no idea where you are." He laughed. With each word I began walking towards the sound of his voice. When the sound of water falling got louder I knew I was close. I spotted Dean's shoes and clothes by the edge. "You found me." I looked up and he was shaking out his hair.

"You scared me." He rose an eyebrow. "We still don't know the island well. For all I knew you were eaten by a animal." He chuckled. "It's not funny."

"Get in." Is he absolutely crazy?

"What?"

"Cool off."

"Cool off? We should be trying to find ways off this island."

"And how do we do that?"

"We can find rocks or something to write SOS in the sand. We can make a raft and float off into the ocean or find our boat. We can-"

"No one's stopping you." Is he really going to be a dick to me right now? We are stranded on an island with nothing and he's going to be a dick. I shook my head and turned on my heel. "Have fun." He yelled as I walked through the jungle and back to shore.

"Fine. I'll try to get us off of this island." I muttered to myself.

"Who needs him anyways?" I asked when I was done with my SOS in the sand. I had found some rocks and grabbed a bunch of leaves. After placing the rocks in their spots I had placed the leaves around them, hoping that somebody from above might see.

I clapped my hands to get the sand off and then wiped off my knees.

"That's beautiful." Dean chuckled as he walked by.

"It's better than what you've done."

"What am I supposed to do?" In a way he was right. There really wasn't anything we could do. Then I realized we didn't have a little shelter yet.

"You could find us food or make us a shelter."

"Food is the bananas on the tree with some berries off of the bush." I ran behind him.

"Then what about shelter?"

"We don't need shelter."

"We don't need shelter? Dean, last night it was pouring rain and freezing cold. A shelter could at least keep us dry or from burning to death while we wait for someone to find us."