Chapter 34

There's so much that I've written for this story and need to upload them hahaha. But for right now I'll post a few chapters :)

Enjoy!!!

El

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do I really have to go to this?" Dean asked looking over to me. I looked around to all of the teens going towards the entrance. "I mean its not that big of a deal." I turned back to him.

"Babe, you promised."

"Babe, I don't wanna." He gave my the puppy dog look and as much as I wanted to just tell him to stay, I couldn't.

"Dean." He groaned and leaned over. He began kissing my neck.

"But I know something that we could both do." I closed my eyes, giving in for a second. It sounds so nice...

I then open my eyes and pushed him away.

"As much as I would love to, you have to go." I rested my hand on the side of his face. "You promised your parents and me."

"Will you come in with me?" Why is he doing this?

"I have to go pick up Nora or else I would." He groaned again. I sighed and unbuckled. "Look at me, baby."

"Air, you know this won't help me. I don't drink anymore."

"Do you love Lily?" His head whipped in my direction and he looked at me as if I just asked the stupidest question in the world. I mean it kind of was.

"What kind of question is that?"

"If you do this you'll get your act together and you won't set a bad example for her." He looked away and out the window.

"I was in a bad place. You know that." I kissed him and he moved his body around.

"Listen to me okay? I understand that. So do your parents, but this class will be good for you, baby. You'll make friends that also want to sober up. You'll also be doing this for your parents. You'll show them that you are a responsible young man that learns from his mistakes. Most importantly you'll be doing this for me." He moved my hair from my face. "I love you, Dean. Words can't explain how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I don't want to see you like that again. I know you learned from it, but I just want you to go. Expand your knowledge on this and learn from others in your class. They've most likely had far worse experiences." He kissed me. "You also saw how the one kid from the accident ended up." He looked into my eyes, keeping contact. I teared up a bit. "I can't lose you."

"Babe, you're not going to lose me." I smiled and shook my head.

"I know." I pulled away and looked out the front window.

"I'll never understand how you do that." I turned my head to him.

"Do what?" I whispered.

"Pick me up at seven. I love you." I sighed knowing he wouldn't answer my question. I hate when he did that.

"I love you, too." He kissed my cheek before getting out. "Babe?" I called before he got too far. He stopped and came back to the driver window. "You'll be fine." He kissed me and walked away. I watched as he walked to the door.

My phone rang, making me slightly jump. I turned around and grabbed my purse from the back seat. I quickly located the phone and put it to my ear after it brought me back to reality.

"Where are you?" Nora asked. I looked to the clock in my radio.

"Shit. I'll be there in ten." She hung up and I threw my phone on the front seat.