Chapter 21

Hello everyone!! I just want to tell those of you reading this that you are beautiful in your own way. You're also amazing for reading this story. Thank you!!! :) :)

Love,

El

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dean? Aria?" I heard. I put my arm over my eyes as the light turned on. "Come on you two. Time to get up." Mom said.

"What's going on?" I asked opening my eyes. The tone of her voice caught my attention. Dean rolled over and put his leg in between mine.

"There's two police men here to question the two of you."

"What? Why?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I'm not sure, honey. Just get dressed and hurry down stairs." I nodded and she left.

"Dean, we got to get up."

"No." I sighed and got out of bed.

"There's policemen down stairs and they have to question us."

"About what?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." I put a pair of shorts and a shirt on. "Dean, seriously."

"Fine." I gave him a kiss then went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Dean pulled me into my room as I walked by.

"I'm not sure what's going on, but we are going to be fine." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "You okay?"

"Just a little nervous."

"I'm right here." He whispered and kissed me. "Right here." He said against my lips. I nodded and he grabbed my hand.

"Good morning Aria and Dean." The policeman said standing up. "I'm Officer Owens and I'm here today to ask you a few questions. Please sit down." I looked to my parents.

"What is this about?" Dean asked sitting down.

"We are working on the case of your friends- Nina and Nico. Better known as Jasmine and Marco." Dean reached over and grabbed my hand, instantly calming me.

"Why does it involve us?" I asked.

"The two of you were held captive by the man who took them, correct?" Dean and I nodded. "Okay," Officer Owens took out his notepad and clicked his pen. "Then lets get started."

"That was probably the longest hour of my life." Dean groaned and flopped on my bed. I grabbed my phone from my desk and grabbed the charger. I sat on the ground and plugged it in. Now just to wait until it powers up.

"What do you want to do today?" Dean asked now laying on his back. The phone downstairs rang and Nora yelled that she got it.

"I'm not sure. I'm still trying to get used to everything again. Like what are we going to do about school?"

"What do you mean?"

"Our junior year just ended, but we missed two months worth of information. There's no way we are seniors."

"We'll have to talk to our parents." Nora ran into my room with the phone in her hand. "Sup, Nor?"

"Nothing really. It's raining out so I was thinking about going outside to play soccer."

"You're so weird."

"Faith, Sophie, and Isatu are on the phone." I stretched out my hands and she threw the phone at me.