Chapter 3

So here it is! Sorry it took forever. But I hope you all like this chapter.

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls and I went out to the mall after school. We all wanted to hang out before I left tomorrow. I wasn't complaining, I could use some new clothes for the cruise.

"So how do you think the cruise will be?" Faith asked. I looked to her then back to the shirt in my hands.

"Hopefully fun."

"Why wouldn't it be? I mean you are spending spring break with the hottest guy in our school." Isatu said.

"Dean is so hot." Sophie sighed and looked through the clothes rack. She has this weird crush on him and it needs to stop.

"You two are so weird." I laughed.

"Okay, I know you two had things happen or whatever, but so what. He's hot." Isatu told me. I put the dress I was holding back on the rack and moved on to the next article of clothing.

"Topic change. So I've been working on the prom details." Faith smiled. I grinned and looked at her.

"We've already known about prom for two months now." Sophie said annoyed.

"I know, but I've been fixing the small stupid mistakes."

"Like the fact that there can't be a photo booth?" Isatu asked. That was really sad, we were really planning on one, but maybe next year.  

"Who said we couldn't have a photo booth? Cause I wanna kick their ass." Sophie said.

"Like you would." Faith asked. We laughed as Sophie hit Faith.

"Where are you going on the cruise?" Sophie asked me. We were sitting at the food cafe in the mall.

"I don't know where exactly. I just know that I'm excited." I tore off a piece of our soft pretzel then dipped it into the cheese.

"Duh, you get to see all those hot foreign guys." Faith said and winked.

"I have Cameron. I can't be looking at other guys like that."

"Speaking of Cameron." Isatu began. We all looked to her. "He told you that the football coach was taking the whole team out for the day to meet some guys or whatever, right?" I nodded and took another piece of the pretzel. I was totally confused as to why she was bringing this up.  "So why was every guy on the football team at school today?"

"Are you sure?" Faith asked. She nodded. Interesting.

"I saw every guy except for Cameron."

"Soph?" I asked. She was looking over towards the water fountain. She looked to me and then away.

"Oh nothing." She lied. The girls looked behind me then to each other.

"What are you guys staring at?" This was really weird. "Wait is Dean here? Is that why you freaks are staring?"

"Nothing." Faith said and got up from the table. "I think it's time to go." She threw away the rest of our food, wanting to get out of here quick apparently.

"What? Why?" I asked as Sophie and Isatu followed her lead.

"We- uh- I- come on." Something's going on here. Why they aren't telling me I don't know, but I will find out. I got up and we began to walk away from the table.