Chapter 22

Whaaaaat?! A double update?! What's going on?? Lol I just figured that you deserve another chapter.

Have a wonderful day/night!!

Love,

El

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My phone vibrated and I sat up, searching for it. I smiled seeing Dean's name pop up.

"Hello?"

"Good morning beautiful."

"Morning." I whispered.

"Can you come downstairs?"

"I'll be down in a minute." I put my phone on the bed and quietly snuck out. I ran my hand over my eyes and went down the steps. I looked up to see a smiling Dean. But I probably shouldn't have done that since I got so excited that I missed a step. Falling forward.

"Woah," Dean said running to catch me. I gripped his arms and looked up to him. "You okay?" I nodded and stood up. "You've gotta stop falling for me, babe." He kissed my forehead as I rolled my eyes.

"What's up?" I asked leaning against the railing.

"I brought you breakfast. Along with some for your friends."

"You are my favorite boyfriend." I grabbed the bag and turned to go to my room.

"Where are you going?" I turned around almost falling. "Aria, be careful. Please." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?" His hands found my hips and pulled me close.

"Nothing. My feet just have a mind of their own today." I lied. I gave him a quick kiss before going to my room. He stopped in my doorway and waited for me.

"Your up?"

"Just got up."

"Same." Sophie yawned.

"Well Dean brought us some doughnuts."

"He's not even my boyfriend and I love him." Sophie said grabbing the bag from me.

"You loved him before they were lost." Sophie grabbed a pillow and hit Faith really hard.

"Oh crap!" Isatu said and quickly got up. "Normally I'd help you clean up, Air, but we got to go."

"Where's the fire? I thought we were hanging out today?" I moved out of the way when Isatu ran for her bag.

"Soph and I have a dance thing."

"Shit!" She stuffed the doughnut in her mouth and got up.

"Faith you don't dance." I stated. She sighed and watched our friends panic.

"They're my ride."

"I'll take you home." She hugged me.

"I have to go home anyways."

"Guys? What about breakfast? Or-" I ran out the doorway and watched as my friends ran down the stairs.

"Rain check?" Sophie yelled. I sighed and turned to Dean.

"Have things really changed that much?"

"Faith has been really weird lately. Not just since you came back." Nora said grabbing the other doughnut bag from Dean. He raised his hands in the air.

"That wasn't mine or anything."

"You can get another one when we go out."

"Dean and I have plans today, Nor." I grabbed Dean's hand and pulled him to my room.