Chapter 27

After grabbing Dean's favorite meal I headed to his work. It's the least I can do after I ditched him last night.

I guess I don't fully understand why he was pissed. I mean we hang out everyday. Ugh. But then I think about it and understand. I ran out of the restaurant on our date. Our first date in a while.

"Hey, Aria!" Dean's boss, Jim, said. I walked closer, so I wasn't screaming.

"Hey, Jim. Is it fine if I bother Dean for a few minutes."

"What did you bring for me?" I looked down to the bag then to him. He laughed and patted my shoulder. "Go right ahead! It's been a slow day." After he walked away I took a sip of my slushie. Gosh, this tastes so good on this hot day.

As I walked into the garage, I saw Dean leaning against one of the counters with his arms crossed. He's so hot in his mechanic work outfit.

Dean looked up from wherever he was staring and noticed me. I gave him a half smile and set the bag of food down next to him.

"I brought you lunch."

"I see that." There was an awkward pause and I closed my eyes and sighed.

"I'm sorry. If I were in your position I would totally be pissed at me too. It was a bitch move to ditch you on our date, but it was for a serious emergency." His brown eyes stared into mine as I apologized. "Dean. I'm trying to say sorry and you're just staring at me. I don't even know what you're feeling right now because your face is expressionless." Now I had my arms crossed over my chest.

"You're so cute when you're angry." He finally said. I rolled my eyes as his hands found my waist and his body came so close to mine that there was no room between us. He lifted my chin up so I'd look at him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I know and so am I. I shouldn't have gotten angry at you last night. You were only helping a friend." He pecked my lips then began speaking again. "Thank you for lunch." I smiled and put my hands on his chest. Then I reached over to the bag of food to pull out a napkin. I uncapped a water bottle and poured a little water on it. Dean watched in confusion.

I grabbed his face and brought it closer to me. As sexy as the grease on his face was, I just had to clean it off.

"I thought you loved the dirty mechanic look." He laughed and squeezed my sides.

"I do." I kissed him and as I was pulling away he pulled me back. "But you're about to eat." I finally finished after he let me go.

"Thanks mom." I rolled my eyes and his lips pressed to my cheek.

Dean had just two hours before he was done for the day, so I decided to stay in the shop to watch. I didn't haven't anything to do and watching Dean fix these cars is interesting. He loves doing this and watching how passionate he is about this makes me smile.

"Thank you." The older man says to my boyfriend after he gave the man his car keys.

"No problem, sir." Dean took the towel from his back pocket and wiped his hands on it. "So what do you want to do tonight?"

"Well we never got to finish our date yesterday." I bite my lip and watched him as he cleaned his area up a bit.

"I was wondering what we were going to do about that."

"Of course you'll have to clean up first." My heart began to beat super fast as he slowly pressed his hips to mine.

"Only if you'll help me." He whispered against my lips.

"I'll meet you at your house." I said pushing him away. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"I'm glad to call you mine." He told me. I bit my bottom lip as I tried to not grin so much.

"And I'm glad to be yours." He smiled and kissed me.

"I'll see you in 10."

I looked up to Dean and smiled.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk. I lifted the sheet up and laid on top of Dean. His hands immediately found my lower back. I kissed his chin then played with his hair.

"We should do something other than sex, video games, eating, movies, and sex."

"Are you saying no more sex? Because that's the only reason why I'm still here." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Dean, I may kill you."

"I'm just kidding, baby." He laughed pushing a chunk of hair behind my ear. "What do you suggest?"

"A double date or something?"

"A double date?" His eyebrows scrunched together.

"Ok I really might kill you."

"You can't blame me, babe." I lifted myself off of him and began to put my clothes on.

"You haven't even been on a double date."

"Actually I have." I stopped putting on my leggings and looks at him. "What?" I shook my head. I looked around for my shirt, but saw Dean's sweatshirt. "I was going to wear that." He told me.

"Too bad." I looked back to him and smiled.

"You're lucky that you're cute and I love you." I jumped on the bed and landed on top of him. He groaned and put his hands on my sides.

"Sorry." I smiled and kissed him. "But I should probably go."

"Nope." He said and pinned me down to the bed. I laughed as he kissed my neck.

"Curfew." He looked over to his bed stand, where an alarm clock sat.

"You have 15 minutes."

"How long does it take me to get home?" Dean groaned and kissed me.

"Give me a second." He sighed and got off the bed, to put his boxers and sweats on. He grabbed my purse and my keys. After handing them to me he grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs.

"You know you don't have to walk me to the car right?" I said as he opened the front door.

"Yes I do." I smiled and squeezed his hand.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said when we got to my car. He pulled me closer and kissed me.

"Drive safe." I nodded. "Be careful."

"Yes mom." I said with an eye roll.

"Aria, I'm serious." He began to twirl the ends of my hair. "I don't want you to get hurt."

"I know and I love you for that."

"I love you too." I leaned in and kissed him.

"Go in and play some video games or something."

"How'd you know?" I shook my head and got into my car.

"Text me when you get home or else." He said peeking his head inside. I looked over to him and he kissed my nose. "I know." He sighed and backed away.