Chapter 2

Here is chapter 2! I am going to be going on with this story. All of you that read it seemed to like it and I'm actually excited to post this. So enjoy!

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, princess." Dean smiled.

"Dean." I said through clenched teeth. I shut my locker and began heading towards my art class. My favorite class of the day. Not to brag or anything, but I'm a pretty good drawer and painter.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Hey, Air!" Some other friends smiled as I passed them.

"I always thought it would be me." I looked back to him in confusion. "The popular one." 

Sometimes I want to punch him in the face.  

"You would be if you weren't so damn cocky." I turned the corner and went up the stairs to the second floor. Dean laughed still behind me.

"Are you packed for this trip?"

"Yep." I rolled my eyes and adjusted my books in my arms.

"Aria!" Cameron yelled. I smiled as he ran up to me. Hopefully Dean will walk away now.

"Hey, Cam." I smiled. Cameron and I have been dating for a couple months now.

He was very attractive, another piece of eye candy to the girls at school. His goofy personality, beautiful gray eyes, sandy brown hair, tan skin, and how big of a gentleman he was made them swoon.

"Here let me get those." He grabbed my books, giving my arms a break. "Oh, did I interrupt something?" I looked to Dean and back to Cameron. The two were having a mental battle or something. Ever since Dean knew Cameron and I began dating he acted weird. Not that he didn't before, but like protective and like I was only his. Which doesn't make sense because he stopped talking to me a long time ago.

"No." I finally said as Dean replied with a yes. "Lets go." I said and put my hand on Cameron's back.

"How has your day been?" He asked, now smiling.

"Great, so far." Cameron shifted our books into his other arm and grabbed my hand.

"Good. I was wondering if you're free tonight." I looked up to him. "You'll be gone for two weeks. I won't see your beautiful face for a while." I laughed and nodded.

"Sure."

"Great! I'll see you later." He smiled and kissed me, leaving me by the art room door.

"Cam?" I called out. He stopped and turned around.

"I'm going to need my books." He looked down to his side and noticed my books. I laughed as he looked back up to me with wide eyes.

"I knew that. I was just keeping them warm." I nodded and bit my lip.

"Sure you were." His cheeks turned a slight pink. I kissed his cheek. "Thank you." He smiled and I walked into the class.

"Mr. Grant is there a reason why you aren't on your way to class?" The principle asked.

"Just heading there, sir." Cameron said. I silently laughed and took my seat. I looked up and Cameron winked to me from outside the class. When he heard the principle he quickly left, avoiding a possible detention.