Chapter 37

Hello everyone!! I hope you enjoy this chapter?! It may or may not be something you're expecting....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So I'll pick you up at 5?" Dean asked. I ran my hands down his chest to which he smiled.

"Well you could stay." He kissed me.

"Your friends are getting ready with you."

"So?" I said.

"I'll be here at six, gorgeous." He let go of me.

"I love you!" I yelled as he walked to his jeep.

"And I you." I sighed and leaned against the doorway. I hope tonight goes perfectly. But man does his butt look fantastic.

"Girls your dates are here!" Dad yelled to us. The three of us looked to each other and smiled.

"This is it. Our senior prom." Sophie said grabbing our hands.

"We've been dreaming about this since eighth grade." Isatu said. It was silent for a couple seconds.

"Faith is the only thing missing." I whispered.

"Losers lets go!" Nora said walking past my door. Sophie smiled to us and grabbed our hands.

The guys were talking with the parents. It was a packed house to say the least.

"Wow," Dean said staring at me. I smiled as he grabbed my hand and spun me.

Off to the side my mom and LeeAnn were crying.

"You two do realize this is just their prom right?" Nora asked. "It's not like their wedding or something." Mom and LeeAnn then began to sob.

"Uhhh...?" I wondered.

"Don't worry about them." Steve said kissing my head. "Just go and have a good time." He winked at the two of us.

"You've got an admirer." Dean whispered. When I looked to him he looked to Sophie's younger brother.

"James stop it!" Sophie said now noticing him staring at me. The kid has always had a crush on me. It's quite funny sometimes.

"Is it bad that I'm a little jealous of a thirteen year old?" I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I only have eyes for you." Lily then came up to us and held out the corsage.

"Thanks kid." Dean smiled at me and then put it around my wrist.

"You two are so slow." Isatu said. I sighed.

"Sometimes I wanna punch you." I whispered while pinning Dean's little flower thing to this jacket. "Don't laugh I might poke you."

"Ok bye parents!" Sophie said and grabbed her date's hand.

"Have fun!" Isatu's mom said.

"Not so fast." Dad said closing the front door on us. Everyone looked to each other while I looked to my dad.

"Dad." I gave him a look. "We're going to be late." He sighed and reopened the door. I stopped when I got to him. "I'll call or text you in a few hours. I promise we won't do anything illegal."

"I can't promise that." Dean said. I hit his arm and he laughed.

"Go have fun but not too much fun." I kissed his cheek. "You look beautiful." He said. I smiled and hugged him. "God you're getting too old." I rolled my eyes but laughed.

"Thank you."

"Dean back before two." Steve said throwing his truck keys. Dean nodded and smiled to my dad.