Im working really hard!

I'm working really really hard

And really really long

To find an awesome plot,

For this amazing song

A song that's built with words

Without a beat, not one

But surly you will like it

Because it is this song.

*3rd POV*

He let her go and sat up as if nothing ever happened. She sat in the bed baffled. She had no idea how to comprehend what just happened.

'Wow' she thought.

"W-well Sebastian will be up to help you with your clothes. See yah!" But before she could reach the door he grasped her hand.

"Clover why don't you help me?" His eyes looked desperate. She sighed.

"Fine, but no more of whatever that was earlier!"

He nodded.

After he was dressed they both went downstairs.

Ciel sat at the dining room table and beconed her to sit by him. Sebastian walks in with a boneless steak and sits it in front of Clover.

"Ladies First." The smell of the meat made her mouth water, and Ciel's to, surprisingly. Sebastian walked out with a new type of food. Ciel, looked at it and frowned.

"What is this?"

"It is a simple oatmeal breakfast with imported strawberries from America." Ciel looked so disappointed. Clover noticed and cut her steak in half, set the bigger half on a separate plate and handed it to him.

"I wouldn't be able to eat this whole thing. But, I would like your strawberry." She grinned. Ciel raised an eyebrow and just a hint of a smile crossed his face, but as quickly as it came it dissipated.

"Clover would you like me to feed you?" Asked Sebastian, as Clover stuck the strawberry in her mouth. She nodded wildly and swallowed her red fruit.

"If you don't feed me I will murder your face!"

"Maybe I should teach you some manners..." He smirked. She frowned narrowing her eyes.

"I No ApprOVe!"

Just then there was a knock on the door.