Once More

(This is more of ???'s POV it is like a poem but it doesn't rhyme. Please do understand!)

Once more again
She is gone
Gone away never to return
Why does it hurt
We tried to save her
But she came back
Not again

Once again a little girl
Came back to see the truth
Yet never managed to find it
But once again she is persistent
She will wait and watch to pounce
Once again~

Ciel's POV

"C-Claude!?!" I trembled. I wasn't afraid but I was surprised. He pinned me against the wall. I groaned in pain.

"I smell her on you. I smell her here. Somnium... Where?" His face was expressionless.

"Who?" I asked.

"Ugh! You are no help at all!" He let me go and sped down the steps. I ran to find him and Sebastian confronting each other.

"Let me see her!" Claude yelling. Genuine concern was edged in his voice. He never said anything with any emotion. ((So this is the weird part that I told you about so brace yourselves!))

"She is my Daughter!" Everyone paused Undertaker and Clover where nowhere to be found but once Claude yelled that Undertaker emerges with Clover who was clinging to him.

"C-claude?..." He whispered

"Adrian?..." Claude jumped over Sebastian to get to him. I stood shocked. Claude pulled Undertaker into a sweet kiss and tears welled up in both of their eyes. My mind won't process this. Claude and Undertaker...? How the bloody hell?..............What?????? My mind went totally blank. Once theympulles away from each other. Clover was latched onto Claude.

"I remember you mom...I remember..." She said sobbing into his torso and he smiled.

"My dear...You never forgot. Now stop crying."

Now something else was prossesing in my noggin. Clover is Claude and Undertakers daughter...Claude is Clovers mom, Undertaker is Clovers dad. I frick fracked their daughter. I'm dead.......

*Claude's POV*

My baby and my true love are back. What can I do? I sat down on the couch and Clover followed my torso. Undertaker put her legs on the couch and she sobbed. And sobbed. And sobbed... I stroked her hair. Adrian sat on the floor next to the couch where  we sat.  All I could think of at the moment was 'I am a very lucky man...'

No ones pov

Ciel and Sebastian where beyond confused.

"Momma! Daddy! I misses you so much! Why did you leave me?"

"Do you remember Tantabus...?"

Cloverrthought for a minute then nodded to Claude's question.

"She is my sister right? I get visited quite often." She looked up her eyes puffy and red. Her voice cracked.

"She was taken by the angels for being a reaper demons or a Shaki. Reapers and demands having children aren't a great mix, but it worked for us. Once they took her, we couldn't bear to lose you too." Claude's eyes started to water.

"We love you too much~!" Undie said

The small family of three was crying so hard. Just then the idea hit Sebastian upside the head...Well Ciel hit him upside the head and whispered to him.