Sound Of Music

Can't you tell

Everything is music

Everything has a beat

And a note

(Not a poem)

Clovers POV

I woke up in the morning, no trace of my clothes. I looked over and blushed.

Sebastian was right next to me. His eyes opened and he smirked.

"M'lady? How was your night?" He looked to me. I blushed harder recalling everything.

His skin was soft. He felt so good to have- that's a little to much info.

I had the night of my life.

"It was great!" I exclaimed. I tries to get up but everything was sore. I was a virgin. But now I just hurt. Everywhere.

"Sebby?" I asked quietly.

"Yes?"

"Did we...um...You know?" I moved my fingers around almost avt random. To my surprise he blushed.

"Yes we did." I blushed and got up from the bed. I walked to the closet and took one of his shirts.

"Can you help me dress?" He smiled, not smirked, but smiled and nodded.

I cried out in pain as he tightened the corset.

"Sebby!"

"That's it m'lady." (Oh by the way all he has on right about now is his boxers. CX))

He turned me around to look at him. I smiled at him, he smirked back. He placed the purple poofy dress over my head.

Once finished I pecked him on the cheek and ran for the door

I ran into Ciels room.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" I yelled as I jumped on his bed. He looked at me with sad eyes and anger.

"I don't care who is watching. I must have you too." He raised his voice. Hr pulled me onto the bed and sat on me

"I will have you now" he said as he kissed down my neck.

~Time skip~

We were laying next each other. I looked at him. He looked at me.

"I love you Clover."

"I love you too Ciel." I hugged him. He hugged back.

I got out of the bed and hot dresses. I did my hair and helped Ciel with his clothes. Once we both looked presentable, we walked out, only to see Sebby, Mey-rin, Bard, and Finny. They were staring at us hard core.

I am so sorry. I hope it isn't too cheesy. Please tell me in the comments how well I am doing. I might not update to much this weekend, because its Easter. I am going to work on an Easter special for you. I appreciate your support. It makes me so happy you like this story. It has like over 2K reads. I am so happy about it. Anyways, thank you so much. And remember to vote;comment; follow. See you in the next chapter. Bye~