Wounds

Old wounds opened

New wounds made

A sea of blood red love

And a horrible new pain

Masked by a smile

A new feeling arises

Confuseing both man and woman

To no mind nor love

Love hurts

Love fights

Love bleeds

Love lies

Love kills

Love is

Is on way to pain

Hearts tempered with

Minds set on it

Love is one thing humans never want to lose

Love hits

Love kicks

Love stabs

Love shots

Love finds

Love cries

Love is

It may seem like love at first

But surely kills afterwards

Don't be fooled

By it's alluring sent

Love cuts

Love abides

Love paints

Blood red skies

Love makes fools

But most importantly

Love dies

After I had fallen into the dream world Sebastian, picked up my phone with a rag. He locked it in a box and put the keys around his neck. "I will check to see what it is later, young master." He bowed and left the room to get some tea.

*Ciel's POV*

I watched as Clover slept underneath my office chair. How did she end up here in the first place? It confused me but I can ask her when she wakes up. Not long after I sat on my chair, I hear an  explosion coming from the kitchen and smoke started comeing from where Bard blew up my meal. Clover jumped and hit her head on the bottom of my chair and ran out from under it. "Meow, meow meow meow mew mew mew mew meow, merrrrrrrrrrrrowwwwwwwww~" I heard from her. Her eyes narrowed as she jumped up onto my desk and turned into her human form. Her ear twitched. "Can I kill Bard...? Please...?" I shook my head. "I need him. Not today." Sebastian came through the door with the trolley with tea and biscuits.

*Clover's POV*

I sniffed the Biscuits and looked away not wanting to eat it. The smell made me sick. "Sebastian...?" "Yes?" "I don't think I can eat the biscuit." I looked down sadly. "I can help you~!" He smiled and I blushed. "I meant as in because I am a   cat. Might not be able to..." "Oh..." He blushed embarrassed. I giggled and poked his cheek. "You blush man~! It is adorable~!" I smiled a closed eye smile as my black cat tail swished back and forth. That only made him blush deeper. "A-anyways," he stuttered adorably, "I am going to bring you a bowl of milk!" He speed out of the room. Ciel slightly smirked. "Well done, Clover. He blushed and stuttered. You have a gift." "Um sure? Can I hug you again, oh lord of the Phantomhive's? I will even say please." "No" "aweeeeeeeeee~" He blushed slightly and looked away.

I know a small filler but I want you to know you are amazing!