The Locket

(No poem again)

No ones POV

Ciel held the shiney neckless in his hand. Assuming it must be for Clover. He walked into the room and sat by her sleeping body. He gently put it on her. Sebastian walked in with his usual smirk. He then whispered in trying to avoid waking the female.

"That was a huge surprise." Ciel nodded.

"Who would have guessed," Ciel tucked her hair behind her hair, "that those two.....together...-" he cut himself off.

"Even I wouldn't have guessed those two birthed.....well, this" the Butler gestured to Clover.

"What about me, now?" She asked cat ears perked up and her voice grogy. The two boys jumped.

"You- where you listening?" Ciel looked at her.

"The only thing I heard was...'well this.' And I looked and I seen Sebby pointing at me. So what about me?" She said her voice peaked with interest.

Sebastian "restated" what he said earlier.

" Well, we were just saying how beautiful and how wonderful you are~" he smirked and she gave him a wtf look.

"What...?" Somnium, obviously, was confused.

"Well ok. I will be in the kitchen cooking some foods~!" She bolted out the door, and took Ciel's eye patch with her.

"Hey!" He yelled. Then he rolled his eye smirking.

"Well at least we know who her mom and dad are." Sebastian suggested as the two walked toward the kitchen.

"Love today~" everyone heard from outside the kitchen...well when Sebby and Ciel came down everyone was listening and peering into the kitchen.

"Like...It was a dinosaur~" Clover sang as she went through all the cabinets

"And you.....Are a turtle~ just don't walk into a tree~ and eat McDonalds ~" she sang some more. The servants that weren't Sebastian were trying to hold in laughter.

"I am.....A DINOSAUR! AND A BUTTERFLY!" She paused and stared at the door.

"And I knew, three servants were behind that door~" she sang again and the there scattered as quickly as possible and Ciel walked in.

"Where's my eye patch?" He asked, his eye covered by his hand.

"Well, you see...." She looked away. "IT WASMPLUTOS FAULT!" And she bolted for the window, but before she could get away Sebastian grabbed her around the waist.

"Where is it?" Ciel questioned again.

"I need a kiss first...From both of you." She smiled and waited. She got bother kisses each, unique.
Sebastian kissed the base of her neck and Ciel, the jawbbone.

"Well, it is on Pluto.... like I said, it was Pluto's Fault." She smiled. Pluto only liked a couple people but he loved Sebby and Somnium.

They went outside only to find Ash/Angela. You know the uh he/she I don't even know what it is. Somniums eyes widened in fear.

"You!?!"

Me, Myself, and Black Butler?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें