Heaven Or Hell, My Dear

This chapter is dedicated to: italypaasta

For saying I was indeed mean for ending the last chapter where I did, in a playful manner. This is for you. Here you go.

Was there ever such a thing
As a choice, don't you think
That many people thought
They never thought to think.
That maybe they could choose
The place they want to be.

Imagine some there
Asking for your hand
In which way will you lead them
Heaven Or Hell, My dear?
(That was beyond crappy)

~No one's POV~

They bolted inside only to meet with a quite flamboyant male reaper standing in their way.

"Not here, I have caught you~ and my BASSY~~~~" he threw himself at Sebastian but fell face flat. When he got up the four where running for the stairs. Sebastian picked up Ciel and speed up the stairs, while Undie and Claude speed up the rails.

"HEY! GET BACK DOWN HERE!!!" The red head yelled.

Once at the top Undie got a pink bookmark out of his pocket. He put it in between two books. The bookshelf moved itself just so the four could get in and it slammed shut.

There in the room stood a door, open and Inside was a glowing orb.

"When you touch it, it will take you to heaven. Same rules apply. Most definitely one at a time or you will be merged into one. Now go!"

The silver haired man watched as the two before him,one by one, got into the portal.

When it came to Claude, he gave the silver haired man, one kiss before touching the orb.

Undie then went through, and here they all where.

Heaven

Claude and Sebastian looked around. Undie started to walk along the gold lined streets. He held his head in his hands.

"Sebastian...Claude... Can you sniff them out?" Ciel stared at a house in the distance. It was silver and gold. A mansion bigger than he had ever seen. Assuming that was where everyone else's so called, "God" was.

"Anything for my daughter and my love." Claude immediately sniffed the air. Sebastian said no words, but did the same. The two turned to the left and raced down the street the Silver and blue haired males, chased after them.

Arriving at a well kept house. Exactly the same as all the others on the street. The two demons walked right in.

Why not? Why would there be a need for locks in heaven?

Once inside they searched the home.

Nothing. Then Undie heard a song. One he would sing to the girls before they fell asleep.

"Once again, my love, we have found each other.
Once again my love, we may never part.
Once again my love, I am here for you.
Once again my love, together forever and always~"

He could here the beautiful voice of a girl. He follwed it until he reached a music box. He opened the lid and he was sucked into the box. He stood in front of two girls. One ginger the other black haired. The ginger was wide awake and stared. The black haired was unconscious.

A tear escaped his eye and he hugged them. Placing a kiss on both of their foreheads.

"I missed you so much."

"Daddy?" The ginger asked.

"What is it my Tantibus?"

"Get off of me please?"

"What?" He let go and she had a look of anger. At this point Claude, Sebastian, and Ciel had reached this place. Undertaker slowly slid to his knees. His eyes watering. Claude ran up to him.

"Apologize to your father, young lady!" He sternly said.

"Like you apologized to me for leaving me? Tch! I don't think so mmmmooooommmmm!" She frowned and looked at the two in the back. She rolled her eyes.

"And you two! You took away something she can never get back. She has been violated! Made impure! I will never forgive you." Tantibus yelled and they where instantly trapped in rope. Claude looked at the ginger and raised his hand.

It didn't hit her as she thought it would. She looked up to find that her father stopped her. But in her state of shock she didn't notice Sebastian get free. He charged toward her and grabbed Somnium. Claude quickly picked Undertaker up and made a run for it. Ciel was already free and the five of them escaped.

As soon as Tantibus seen this she had gone after them.

She grabbed a hold of Clovers hand. No one seemed to notice her. First was Ciel through the orb. Then Undie, Claude, and when it was Sebastian's turn he felt a tug on his prize.

He turned around and Somnium was taken from him he was pushed into the orb and Tantibus had Somnium once again. But, she didn't want them to come back.

No, she had a better plan.

Hey guys!!!!! We have reached 4.23k!!!! I am so happy! Thank you for your support and everything. I have been thinking about discontinuing this book...

AND STARTING A SEQUEL!!!! When I finish the next chapter. I really am happy to write this for you. This has been one of my favorites. I hope you like where I cut you off. :3 So I wanted to update before I left for two weeks so, be happy you are getting this. :P I love you and take care. Bye~ Rinji