"My Perfect World

'How was supposed to know I was to share my perfect world with people I don't even know. In my perfect the streets are lined with gold, ice hot not cold, in my perfect world, stars are black not white, so they blend in with the night. In my perfect world your the only one that matters, and I shall hug you now'

I went to test my therory, weather I am a Neko or Shaki. I looked over to Sebastian an said or what evr you wanna call it, "Purr" He smiled his closed eye smile as I began to morf into a cat, defenatly Shaki. I ran upto Sebastian as a cat. He opened his eyes to see that I was gone and a black cat was at his feet. "Awe" he made that face he does when he sees a cat. He picked me up and pressed me to his cheek "purr" I said once more and morfed back to my human form. "Sebastian, put that girl down now!" Ciel raged. Sebastian put me down and I scuried back to the corner. "Speaking of names, Who are you young woman, and where did you come from?" Sebastian asked. "I am Whythefuckdoyougiveacrap and I come from planet Dipshit, I am very sorry, planet Earth. Now who are you?" I asked, noteing the sarcasim. Sebastian laughed, I mean not a chuckle but a laugh. "Now, stop playing games young lady and you know it is not proper to use that kind of language." I looked at him with my eye brow raised. "Well then, I can use any type of language I need, and I am...FuckyoucuzIainttelling and I come from a place...stalker." He chuckled and came up on me, his face close to mine. "I would like to inform you, I am no stalker. And please do say your real name and where you Really came from" I blushed red as a tomato. "I am Clover, Clover Meadow. I come from a 3d place. Now, I wonder in this time if personal space matters. Or if it doesn't matter to just you." Ciel snickered and Sebastian backed away. Ciel looked at me then to my bag, "What's in the bag?" I motioned to my backpack. "Only some homework a couple books, um...My laptop, phone, chargers, PE clothes, and another pair of shoes. Along with some other things." I shook my head. "Sebby like cats~" I sang with a happy face. "Oh, yes I adore them". I went to go hug Ciel. "Ciel, can me have a hug?" I held my arms out. He rolled his eye and looked at me. "Fine." I hugged him  for a long time. I love this. "You can let go now." My, just noticing his face is inbetween my brest. "I am sorry" I let go and he flushed a million shades of red. "No Problem."