Like a Fly

'Like a fly, struggling for it's life, The spider hunts to live too, What would happen if the fly where to be let go?, The spider would go hungry, The fly would die in another spider's web, Never to be seen again'

My eyes fluttered open to see my mother sleeping in the corner, slouched in the cushioned chair. Flowers surrounded my hospital bed, along with teddy bears, cards, and some candy. I sat up to see a nurse walk in. "Oh, you are up! Shall I wake your mother?" I shook my head to see my hair was black. It was different from my blonde hair I used to have. "Mother needs rest. It must have been stressful for her to know this happened." I pointed at the stacks of letters addressed to me. "Can you please, hand me the letters." she walked over and grabbed the pile and handed me the multicolored letters. "Anything else?" she asked sweetly. "No thank you. You can go back to your job." I nodded and she walked out of the room to tend to the other people. I opened the first pink, lace-like envelope.

'Dear Clover,

     I hope you get better soon. I will bring you some stuff to cheer you up, when you wake. Love you,

                                    Kit-Kat

I then opened a green envelope.

'Dear Clover,

      I am so sorry about tripping you, and have this happen-

I didn't read the rest. I threw it away. I went through about twenty letters. My mothers eyes opened and she shook her head, "Clover! Oh my goodness your ok!" She hugged me tight. "Hows you leg?" "I don't know." I shrugged, then pulled the cover off of my right leg, to see a long cut, from my ankle to my hip, and seen stiches. "I can still go to school right?" "You'll have to talk to the doctor." as if on que, Dr. Playdoe walked in. "Yes, as long as she is careful, she can go back to school." "Thank you." It took a while to clear out the hospital room but we got it back to my room back at the house. I have to use crutches. The ones my mother got where fuzzy where my arm pits would go, and had black butler chibi duck tape all the way up and back down. I can do simple pe tasks like walking the mile, or cheaking if everyone was doing the excersize right. James appoligised so many times, it was unbelievable. After school I had decided  to read the last letter, and cuddle into my Sebastian Michaelis, Undertaker, and Claude Fatus plushies. When I got home I went to my room to read the letter. It was wax stamped. How weird. I broke the seal and looked at a blank page. "Well then." I began to feel wossie, so I grabbed my plushies and layed down to go to sleep.