Oh No!

K.   I am so sorry for the delay. I really have been having a hard time lately and I am very heartbroken. PM me if you want to know what happened because I feel like I keep burdening you with my problems so onto the story

No POV.

She looked at the towering figure above her. Sebastian. Wasn't. Happy. Ciel didn't show as mush as his crimson eyed butler but he sure felt like him.

"It's not like you can fix it!" Tantibus snarled. She was chained to the chair in the study.

"I should have known it was you. Clover was kind, unlike you." Sebastian smiled. You could tell he was trying really hard to keep from killing her.

Ciel walked up to her and stared blank face (as always) into her eyes.

"I will get your parents in here and they will find a way to fix it. Got that?"

"I am not intimidated by you pipsqueak!" She spit in his face.

"I AM NOT SHORT!" she, meaning the thing possessing our beloved Clover, smirked.

Undertaker walked in with Claude.

"Tantibus! You got some explaining to do." Tanibus shivered. Obviously she was intimidated. What people don't know about her is, Tanibus is deathly afraid of disappointing her parents. Because Clover was always the perfect one. They favored Somnium over Tantibus. Like when they saved Somnium from the angels but left her.

"M-mom!" She shivered.

"Go on." Her father said tapping his foot.

"W-well...I'm sorry!" She started bawling her eyes out. She never wanted to hurt anyone. All she wanted was love. From her parents and equality with her sister, so she did the only thing to help her with it. .......Fusing their bodies and minds together.

(To be continued because I am tired)