New Chapter

Hopefully you haven't given up on me. I will continue this very much into the future,that is if you wish. Thank you for staying with me so far. Love yah guys -Minou Minou(my new name)
Ciel's POV

We all thought we had lost her. And the sigh of relief that came with Clover waking up, was the greatest feeling you could possibly have. And, as soon as I could, I kissed her.

We have her back. Her sister though, I can't seem to get her out of my head. The story of her untimely death and believing Cover was more loved than she. It was sad to think of and yet, I had to put from my mind.

She smiled up at me and looked back around the room to the others.

Her smile never faded. She was obviously happy about her situation.

"It is great to have you guys back." Her eyes where dull and sleepy. She yawned as if to prove my point.

I smiled and Sebastian took her in his arms. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and he held her bridal style. To balance herself she held onto his neck. Her ears were flattened as she yawned again. Being trapped in her own mind must have tired her.

"Tired my dear?" Undertaker questioned her. She nodded and cuddled into Sebastian's chest.

Claude stood up and grabbed her away from Sebastian.

"Undertaker and I are going to take her to the shop so she can get some rest. You may visit tomorrow."

I frowned at this but knowing that I had no choice in the matter, and that she would be safe with them, I accepted it.

Sebastian looked down in sadness. He had just gotten her back, and is now being taken away again, is a hard thing for him, it seems. But because her parents had went through the same thing, he had to let her go.

We said our goodbye's and the couple and their daughter, left. I sat down in my study and just thought, how glad I was to know that Clover was alive and well. But, her sister was taking over my thoughts. Why did she have to die?

Why did she want revenge? What does Clover think about this?

I rested my head on my hand and looked down. Sebastian walked in with some Earl Grey and a miniature cake. He set it down in font of me.

"Master, is something bothering you?" I rolled my eyes at him and waved my hand.

"No. I just need some time to think."

"Of what?"

"The events that today held for us." I quickly answered back. The butler nodded too me and left the room for me to eat.

-Time skip-
~ BROUGHT TO YOU BY~
Me of course😀

---No one's POV---

Clover was sleeping in one of her father's coffins. Undertaker held Claude in his arms.

"Isn't it wonderful thing, to be back together and all? What a shame it is to have you leave again."

"Well,a demon's got to eat sometime." They smiled and gave each other a kiss.

Undertaker had made some tea for the three of them, but now only two can drink it now.

Claude stood up and gave Undie a kiss goodbye. He gave his husband a giant hug. He kissed his daughter's forehead. The black haired demon then waved to The Undertaker and said his good byes, with promises of return.

By this time Clover had been sleeping longer than she should, but then again she was a cat. She might awaken at the break of dusk, if we were lucky enough, that is. It is about 15:34, so she should be asleep for a while. Undertaker smiled at his daughter.

He couldn't help it. After forever of waiting for his child to come back, he finally can see her again.
The Undertaker then started to prepare a room for for her. He pushed the coffin shaped bed to the wall, cleaned the cobwebs out of the corner, moved the dressers around, dusted, sweeper, then made her bed with the best blankets and sheets. He stood back and admired his work. He lit a candle and placed it on the shelf next to the door.

About now is 18:30 and Somnium had just woke up. She smiled at her father, moved to another coffin and fell asleep again. He gave a brief laugh and went to go prepare the dinner for that night.

Undertaker made spaghetti and biscuits. Somnium woke up fully at the smell of cooking food. Her face lit up at the childhood memory of her father cracking jokes while he made pasta. Tantabus made silly faces in which Somnium returned back, each one q little sillier. They made the table together and together they washed the dishes. Their mother cleaned the table.