What The Hell Is Going On

What the hell is going on

The sky is red and the trees are blue

I think you're a different color too!

What the hell is going on,

I can't find my eyes and ears,

I feel I was in the dark for a million years

What the hell is going on,

There is no exit or enter here

What the hell is going on

I just wanted to know my dear

Clover walked in with a beautiful navy blue dress. She was stiff, and was trying to get used to it.

"Why does my stomach feel like a pulsating alien thing, inside me?" She asked quite frustrated with the dress and corset and shoes... Cuz yah know...

"You'll just have to get used to it m'lady." (Rinji: He said m'lady X3)

She groaned and waddled like a Penguin over to Ceil. Then walking, if you could call it that, over to Sebastian.

"I think I got the hang of i-" suddenly she tripped, and instead of the hard wooden floor she expected, it was an extrodinary demon butler. She bopped his nose and got up. She offered her hand out. He took it and she helped him up.

"Thanks Sebby. I thought hitting the floor was going to be inevitable."

"Not with me around." He smirked. I blushed.

Clover's POV

After so many dresses I was exasted. I was quite late and Ceil was getting ready to sleep.

After so long Sebastian came back to me.

"There is just one more dress I need you to try on" Sebastian said to me.

"Ugh! Why?"

"No need to worry, there is no corset." She gave with a smirk.

"OK then, this is the last one though." I said. He nodded

We walked into the room I woke up in. This must be his room. He closed the door.

"This time, you close your eyes. Its a surprise." I giggled and closed my eyes.

I felt the silky dress go over my skin.

"You can look." When I looked I was in a revealing dress. It was red and black. It looked like something I never would wear out in the open.

I looked at him confused. But before I knew it I was pinned to the wall.

"H-hey!" He smirked.

"Tell me you love me..." He demanded.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Say it, and I might let you go." He pushed. His face was quite close to mine. I felt the blood rising to my face.

"Fine..." I leaned forward and kissed him dead on the lips.

When I pulled back, his eyes were lit up, he was blushing, and he let go.

"Clover?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Who do you love more?" I pondered for a moment.

"I can't decide. You both have been my favorite since the beginning. How the hell am I supposed to choose?" My black hair was in my face.

"You don't have to love just one." He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said with a smile on my face. I tried to skip out the door but it was locked. That slick bastard.

"This is where the fun begins"