Almost Ours

(No Poem ^_^)

Sebastian's POV

I watched as the silver haired man helped get the water down Clover's throat. Then he sat there. Watching as the color came back to her. But not long after she started to fade again. "Ugh....Persistent. I will wait..." He whispered to no one in particular. My head tilted.

"What is she to you?"

Ciel's POV

I sat down at my desk while Mey-Rin bandaged my hand.

"I sure patched it, yes I did, young master!"

I nodded in agreement.

I got up and walked to the door. When I opened it someone was there.

Undertaker's POV

How was I supposes to tell him? And with.....I miss him so much. ((OK something later will make you guys freak out and ask how I managed this but just know I was using the traits from two people. Thanks for understanding!))

"It is a really long story..." I said

"I have time..." He stated with a very blank face. Suddenly my Somnium woke up with a start. What was weird though was the way her color didn't reappear. Hm? It usually does.

"TANTABUS! NO~!" her eyes where wide open and she was in a fit of panic.

"Clover calm down!" I pulled her in her head on my chest and stroked her hair.

"Somnium..." I whispered, she amiditly calmed down and looked up.

"Daddy?"

??? POV

No not of all times! I just got her back. These things~ they have such a nerve! My sister! That's my sister they took me away from her.

Somnium please....Be safe!