CHAPTER UPDATE~!!!!

-No one's point of view-

Undertaker set the table and watched Clover remember her childhood. He was happy knowing Tantabus could rest in peace and Somnium was safe and sound with him. He stirred the spaghetti and started on the sauce.

Clover walked out of the kitchen and grabbed a broom from behind the door. She started to sweep the shop floor, because she felt like it would help. Killing those dust bunnies and spiders  on the way. After doing so she started to rearrange the coffins when she got this great idea.

She stacked coffins in a box around her having one exit. She exited and rushed to the kitchen, he ears perked up in excitement.

"Dad do you have a sheet, you aren't using?" She asked the question so fast, the undertaker could barely figure out what she had said.

"upstairs and the third door to the left, are some blankets and sheets. Would they help at all?"

"YES THANK YOU~!" she rushed out the door and up the stairs do fast you could barely see her. She grabbed every one and ran down the stairs. She put every single one on her coffin fort and crawled in. She smiled laying on the cold floor, wishing she had set a coffin inside so that it would have been a little more comfortable. She smiled though. This fort was an extremely great accomplishment, you know?

"Somnium? Dinner's ready." Undie yelled from the kitchen. When Clover didn't respond he walked in to the shop and laughed.

"Coffin fort, eh?" Clover crawled out and nodded.

"Yep! My best one yet." She smiled and they both walked into the kitchen. Undie put spaghetti neatly on the plate in front of Clover.  Then gently covered the top with some sauce. He then did the same to his plate and set down two cups of tea.

"How are you feeling, dearie?" Undertaker asked Clover as he sat down.

"Very tired and confused..." she yawned and stuffed her face. Undie laughed at the many noodles sticking out of her mouth. As soon as he could compose himself (which took forever) he asked,

"Confused about what, my dear?" He then took a giant bite of spaghetti. Somnium sighed.

"While I was stuck in my mind I meet...another me...from an alternate universe. We looked so similar. but I still don't know why he was there." She shivered and ate more of the foods. Undertaker thought for a while. Clover had finished her food and tea by the time he'd replied.

"Maybe it was just you're mind coping while you were stuck in your mind. Who knows, but there is no use being confused about it. It is pretty late, maybe you should get some more sleep. I love you, Somnium." They both got up and Undertaker held Somnium in a hug. He kissed the top of his daughters head. His eyes started to tear up and he held her tighter.

"I love you too, Dad." she smiled and somehow escaped his embrase. She kissed his cheek.

"Are you okay, father?" She asked.

"Yes! Just thinking what would have happened if we couldn't have saved you." Tears were streaming down is cheeks, but his eyes were hidden under is bangs. He wasn't smiling. This scared Somnium. She moved the bangs out of his eyes and grabbed his face.

"You don't have to worry. I am right here. I am perfectly fine! Can't you see, father! YOU DID SAVE ME! NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and started crying herself. They cried on each others shoulders.

Finally they stopped and kissed each other on the cheeks. Undie went to his room upstairs. Clover went to her coffin fort. She purred and she turned into her cat form. She curled up in the corner and fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________

So make sure to tell me what you think in the comments~^^ So I spent a good time on this chapter. The next chapter should be up within the next few weeks. I am starting school and so I might not be able to update as soon as this week. Tonight I will be working on comments. Hopefully you will be okay with that. You have no idea how bad I feel, but I promise I won't be dropping this story~^^ I apprishiate the support you guys have been giving me. You have no idea how good it feels in my situation!^^ Please comment and vote. I love you all sooooooomuch~^^ -Lee

Me, Myself, and Black Butler?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें