I know I am Always Lying~

Yes, I am sorry. I didn't update when I said I would but now, you better be satisfied~ Love you -Rinji

No one's point of view

Her parents wrapped their arms around their daughters.

"Tell us what is going on Tantibus." It was Her mother Claude who spoke.

"Not with those two in here!" She pointed her finger at the Boy and the cat obsessed Demon thing.

As if it was a command the two left. They felt they shouldn't intervene if they wanted their love back.

Once the door closed, Undertaker kissed her cheek.

"Sweetheart, you know you can tell us anything."

"Of course I do." She looked down to her sisters hands.

"Go ahead my dear." Claude held her hand and looked to her with his eyes filled with pure love and such a caring look that she felt it would be ok.

"She is your favorite, is she not? Clover I mean."

"Dearie-"

"We love you both equally." Claude interrupted.

"We don't have a favorite." Undie added.

"Then why did you let them take me? WHY DID YOU SAVE HER AND NOT ME?!" She was quite mad.

"That was not an act of favoritism. My little strawberry," Claude stated, " I was out that day remember. Your Father tried to grab you after he had gotten Somnium but, you where already gone. He had gone to the boss, but no one would help him get you back. He searched and searched. As did I. Dear, We would have saved you, if there had been a chance. You have no Idea how much we missed you."

The girl had began to tear up. "So you never ment to let me get stolen from you?" she questioned.

"Not at all" Undertaker embraced her tightly. Claude did the same.

She was no longer bound to the chair. Her aura WHITE and glowing. Her parents let go.

She smiled and lifted her hand. "You have shown me what I needed. Mother? Father? Promise me something? Keep my sister safe-"

"We just got you back!"

"You can't leave us!"

Claude and Undertaker yelled to her.

"I do not belong her. My duty has been filled and now I must return to the heaven. I love you both." She snapped her fingers and there was a bright light and there was two individual girls. Somnium and Tantabus. Holding hands, one disappeared and the other feel to the floor unconscious.

To be continued tomorrow~

Happy Thanksgiving