Why Should I Cry

There are those who cry for money

There are those who cry in pain

There are those who cry over phones

But why should they cry?

I cry for the loss of loved ones

I cry for the injured

I cry for those who have an illness that cannot be cured

Why should I cry?

The way humans act today

Is only a mistery

And it's up to me

To make them free

If I could take the world

And make it pure again

Even if it only effected me

I would

I would cry for those who cried before me

And those who will cry after

That's why I should cry

*3rd person pov*

Clover stood there in complete silence. "NOPE!" She yelled before running away. Ceil looked crushed. But then again, maybe it was a little to early. And also she was absolutly crazy. He composed himself and felt better than earlier. Clover walked back in and looked him in the eyes and explained "Ceil, for one I am sorry but, I am not exactly looking for a relationship and for two I support CeilXSebastian Yaoi very hard so...Yeah." "Yaoi?" "ASK SEBBY- CHAN" she ran out of the room again. "What the hell?" Ceil shook his head and called Sebastian. "I would like some tea...And tell me what is Yaoi?" "Yaoi is sexual intercourse of gay couples." Ceil blushed so hard you would have mistaken his face for spains tomatos. Clover ran in and jumped on Sebastian's back. "TO NARNIA!!!" She pointed forward. He smirked and set her down and she stuck her bottom lip out and pouted. "I WANT BACK ON DAMMIT!" He shook his head "That is no way to talk, you are a Young lady." "Dude you're a young lady. I am a free WOManM!" She put her hands in the air and ran away, recieving a sigh from both males....

This is just a filler for now, I am working on the next part right now. While you're reading this! So please be patient.