InSaNiY

It boils over
Its underestimated
Its what a small group of us have

Its InSaNiY,
The thing that keeps us going even when we are completely broken
Your eye torn out,
Ears cut of
And your mouth sewn shut.
That's what InSaNiY does

Ciels POV

"You?!?" Clover yelled. Her stance was all bite but her voice said other wise.

"How did you find me?!?" She yelled.

"What is going on here?" I looked to Clover and then to Ash.

"He took my sister and then he will talk me!"

"That locket," the pure angel smirked, "was your downfall, Somnium."

"What locke-" she held the locket up.

Oh no! I put that on her and now she is in serious danger! I mentally screamed at myself.

"It also weakens your power, and no one else but the one who put it on can take it off."

The angel knew she was trapped.

"Sebastian! I order to to keep Clover Safe!" I yelled. I took a step towards her but the angels, or more like devils. Whip cracked at my face leaving a painful bleeding gash on my cheek. I was in the floor and I was fading in and out, (oh yeah when the whip got him he was thrown to the ground. He hut his head too~). All I remember before I passed out is Sebastian and ash at each others throats when a bright figure came floating down.

*Sebastian's POV*

He ordered me to keep her safe. That I tried. So hard. I almost finished it off when a bright figure came down from above and grabbed her. Then it disappeared. Ash held a grin. I stabbed him with a sword that kills angels. Every demon has one, in case. I ran over to Ciel and looked over to where Clover was. The only thing left was the locket.

'But wait didn't he say only the one who put it on her can take it off?'

I know this is horrible. And I haven't updated in for like ever. I am tiered. Someday I will post a whole bunch more chapters. I keep getting stuck. Be happy that I didn't discontinue it~ Love you ~Rinji