🥀 CHAPTER 2🥀

DID YOU KNOW " 41% of people surveyed overall said that breakup is a postive experience "

EMILY POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

Immediately i got out of the cab , i headed straight to my small apartment,  urghh how i hate the filthy smell of rat and trash that wreaks from the apartment hallway, i think my neighbor james apartment is infested with rat , ewwwww, anyway i got inside my apartment locked the door and took off my cloth in the living room.

I got to my room looked around my small room, inhaled and exhaled a breath that i didn't know i was holding,  i really hope I'll get a job so i can be able to pay my rent,  i went to the bathroom and took a well needed shower , i took a cold shower,  well because we only have cold water running,  no money for water heater if you want warm water boil water in your stove get a bucket ,fill the bucket up with cold water and mix with the hot water , it's how I've lived since i was in Nigeria.

After my shower i got dressed in my silk nightgown and laid  down i hate night because of my nightmares , after a while everything went blank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy I'm done parking my bag , daddy, daddy " i shouted a top of my voice , " sweet I'm coming " that's what my dad always calls me because i love eating sweet things , " okay daddy" i shouted.  I was now sitting in my living room impatiently waiting for the uber that will take us to the airport i was so excited , dad finally came downstairs,  along with mom , they said the uber was outside , i squeaked earning a weird look from my mom she then laughed at  me , after ten minutes we loaded our luggage into the car and locked our house and made sure we didn't leave any tap on or any window open.

After 30 minutes we got to the airport , we unloaded our luggage and dragged our suitcases to the airport we sat in the waiting chair to wait for the time our flight would be called after an hour we got through the  check point and everything we were now on the plane , like hell i was scared because of height I'm a bigger sucker for height,  i held my mom tight , she said something in my ear to calm me down , after a few minutes later ,the airplane started lifting up oh gosh i was so so so scared , my mom then started praying that we have a safe ride to new yorkk.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard the sound of a song playing i heard the song woman by doja cat , i opened my eyes immediately and noticed it was my phone ringing i quickly got my phone and checked the caller ID it was tash , " hello love " i answered, "hello fool " ok ouch i just called her love and i get a fool back not fair tash i smiled knowing she prolly upset with me about something,  i got up from bed walking towards my sitting room with the phone still on my ear " baby why you calling me a fool , you know i lovvvve you " she giggled,  i like playing with words around her , even in public people often think we are lesbians but i don't give a fuck enough to tell them I'm not " ly I'm upset at you , it's past one in the damn afternoon and your still sleeping obviously " she nearly burst my eardrums because she was yelling " how do you know i was still sleeping? " i asked her in a defence mood " baby gurl you literally yawned will answering my call and i can bet my life savings you are still on your nightie " i grunted " okay fine yeah i was sleeping but why do you need me up ? " i asked  " okay except from the part that a normal human shouldn't be hibernating like a damn bear but today is the day you meet boss well not the main boss but you meet the manager of the club so you can know if you can get the job i love so much" she stated i completely forgot about the club shii " okay tash i was not fucking hibernating you asschick and what time do i get to meet the manager?" I stated and asked,  " by 2 so get ready you fucked up bitch I'm coming by 1:50 to pick you,  bye baby see you later" she cooed ,wow " wow tash insult then sweet nonsense,  i love you baby" i said then i hung up so i could get ready.

I took my shower,  wore a flay skirt that reached mid thigh and a black crop tank top with my ankle boot , i quickly went to the kitchen and took a cup of orange juice immediately my door bell rang i hissed like a snake then i giggled at how weird i am. I got to the door opened it and was engulfed in a hug by tash " hello baby" she said " hello love " i stated trying to playfully push her off . Tash is taller than me she's  5 foot 9 and slim like me but she has more boobs than me i am almost flat in the boobs but my ass is big not too big though like cardi b no no.... i had hips but not to much,  tash had a model shape though with her caramel skin she was an Ethiopian,  tash is so beautiful like really cute,  " so i see your ready let's go " tash went out of my apartment immediately leaving no room for argument i followed suit .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovelies i know i know my chapter is short but I'm sorry I'll try and make the others longer🌸🌸😘😘

Pls guys correct me politely if i made a mistake,  rude comments often times make writer's discouraged in writing  a story 🙂🤲

Thank you 🌸🌸🌸

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀by Bozzdezzy 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀