🥀 CHAPTER 42 🥀

Alessandro's POV

I watched her fall from my hands, my angel, i was stunned when i saw blood oozing from her body because of me. This was all my fault, i shouldn't have been selfish, fuck i shouldn't have dragged her into my messed up life.

She was the angel in my devilish life, she was my light in this fucked up darkness that consumes me, she thought me to smile and love.

I am currently in the hospital here in New York, Emily has been taken to have surgery. After Emily was being shot by that bastard, i took her to the nearest hospital. I didn't give a fuck of what people thought seeing me run in with a bleeding woman on my hands.

I am pacing outside the operation room, my heart is throbbing both from fear and anger. I can't loose her, i just can't.

I was lost in my trail of wondrous thoughts when a hand tapped on my shoulders, with instinct i quickly drew out my gun and pointed it to the person's head, before i could pull the trigger i saw who it was, it was the doctor.

"So-sorry sir" the doctor stammered, " Please don't ķi-ll me" he cried out.

I rolled my eyes and placed my hand with the gun in it back on my sides.

"How is she" i asked vehemently.

"She-please sir don't kill me, i have a wife and 4 kids, they'll be stranded-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" i roared at the already scared doctor.

I walked closer to him with the deadliest of glare i  could muster, "I asked how. Is. She?"

"She-she is in"

"She's in what?"

"Sir she's in a coma" the doctor spoke quietly.

I stopped moving, everything stopped, this is all my fault. Fuck, i could have left her in the club. I should have just fucked brittany and not bother about the beautiful caramel skinned angel. This is all me, i put her in a coma, i brought her in a world for the devils, i did this.

"How long?" I looked up at the doctor.

"Sir?"

"How fucking long will she be in a coma?" I said with impatience dripping in my voice.

"S-s-sir approximately 6 months or more " the doctor stammered.

"Can we do anything to make her wake before that 6 months?"

"I'm sorry sir but-"

"GOD DAMMIT" i shouted not caring if the whole of new york can hear me.

Why, why did i do this to her? Why did i have to be too selfish? Why her? She was so joyful and vibrant, she made everyone smile including Richardo. Why her? Why wasn't it me?.

7 MONTHS LATER

I am in papa's place pizza, i am getting a chicken bbq pizza for my gattina, she finally woke up from her coma 3 weeks ago and i haven't been happier, this past 6 months have been hell for me. I became more heartless and concealed. I have been tracking down the bratva,  that damn group is doing a good job at keeping themselves concealed.

Even after numerous research, i haven't gotten close to anything,  i don't know where they store their trades or where they are based. It's been a frustrating attempt but as i saw my gattina call my name as was awakening, every anger and frustration disappeared in that instant. I took her to italy, she is safer here, in italy. Over here i have more power and security than when i did in New York, the bratva can't come close to her without being wiped out first. When she woke up she wasn't happy that she was not in New york and was in a new country.

Elena and tasha had to calm her down and explain why she had to be here. Yes tasha is here too, she and Luca have gotten serious now and he said he couldn't bear to leave her alone in New York so he brought her here.

I am driving home from work to my baby, she has been training at my mansion here in italy, she decided that for herself, she said she wanted to be able to defend herself incase something happens again, she makes me so proud but i plan on protecting her this time.

I just arrived at the front gate of my mansion, the gate opened and i got in. I stepped out of my car, with the pizza and yoghurt. I handed my car keys to the chauffeur and he drove my car to the huge garage on the ground floor.

I got in through the front door and went straight to the theatre room,  i know that is where my baby will be after spending the whole day working out and fighting.

I opened the curtains hanging on the entrance of the theatre room, i saw my baby on the second role of the room, she wore a huge black baggy hoodie with black socks, she had her natural hair packed in a bun. She sat there legs crossed with a bucket of butter popcorn.

I walked behind her and held her neck from behind, she immediately tried to elbow me with her back elbow but i caught her before her elbow could connect to my face.

"Nice try gattina, but still too slow for il tuo re" ( Your king ) i said whilst smirking.

She huffed and stood up, she turned and jumped on me.

"I missed you, il mio re" ( My king ). She said whilst still hugging me. I sighed enjoying this feeling.

"I missed you more mia regina"( My queen) i replied smiling like a fool.

She stopped hugging me so she can see my face, she smiled back, what that smile can make me do.

"Come on babe, i bought your favourite, pizza and yoghurt "

"Yeyyyyyyyyy, no way, i love you ally" she said grabbing the pizza and yoghurt off my hands.

"Come on il mio re, let's go watch suicide squad" she squealed and dragged me by my hands to the seats in the theater.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MY LOVLIES, IT HAS BEEN SO LONG.

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE REAL  LY LONG UPDATE.

I JUST HAD SO MUCH GOING ON SO I HAD TO PUT THE BOOK ON HOLD........... BUT I'M BACK.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR.