🥀 chapter 9 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " when two people kiss they exchange between 10 millon and 1 billion bacteria " 😝

ALESSANDRO POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

It has been a month since i have killed that motherfucker , kelvin , for betraying me and my mafia , and the damn bratva reduced their rampaging and stealing of my fire arms , i sent them kelvin's head as a fucking reminder that no one messes with me and lives to tell the story.

'' hey bro , you seem to have been fucking your work instead of whores '' luca said as he entered my office take a pen from my desk and twirilng it around inbetween his fingers , '' you know the fucking bratva has been a nusiance so far, and I'm working so that none of my fire arms would be stolen again '' i stated while checking the security footage through laptop ,the footgage is off the warehouse where most of my guns are stored .

luca came infront of me and closed my laptop, i looked up at him with a 'are you fucking alright look' , '' look , ale before you go full godzilla on me right now , let me tell you , boy you look stressed , come let's go to the club and let out some steam '' he said while looking at me with pleading eyes . I knew one of the major reasonshe want to go to the club is to see his love tasha and plus he doesn't like going there alone because brittany always bothers him , ' fine '' i said while getting up from my seat behind my desk .

After two hours we arrived at the club , richard already told victor we were coming so he can make arrangment , like the puttana's { whores } we were going to fuck . immedately we entered the club the smell of alochol , drugs and sweat hit my nose and i didn't like the smell , it made me wanna gag , men nodded respectfully at me , some bowed , i just nodded as a form of acknowledgment to some.

I was walking to my private lounge , when i looked to see the strippers , i stopped dead on my tracks , when i saw her , my black beauty, i kept on looking at her , at her body , her big ass , her flat tummy , her perky breast , how she swayed her hips , hell i was enraged when i saw other men loking at her , looking at what is mine , luca even noticed i was looking at her before he whistled at her , just to annoy me .

I knew that she was uncomfortable , hmm that's odd , is it because she is a stripper ? , then what is she doing here , wearing a fake smile to the men too oblivious to see through the fake smile, suddendly our eyes met , she looked shocked to see me , but immedately changed her expression , she removed her eyes and started swaying her hips again , mehn was i turned on , she looked up again to see me staring , she blushed , even if her skin didn't give it away ,her eyes did .

I decided to walk away to ask victor more about her , i walked to my lounge where the guys were all having drinks , with some chick sitting on their laps , it was me , luca , Richard and two other of my men in the loungev, victor came in , '' hope , everything is fine boss ? '' he asked while adjusting his tie , which club manager dresses like a lawyer , one of the reasons i liked victor was because he was loyal and decent . '' actually victor , i want to ask you about a stripper , i haven't seen her before , she's dark skinned " victor looked into distance like he was remembering something , " oh , sir you mean melanie, i hired her a month ago " he stated matter of factly, " is that her real name ? " i asked knowing most of the girls here use stage names " no sir " he answered not pressing on . " then what is her real name ? " i was getting pissed again , " emily, sir " hmm emily , that sounds sexy , " what's her full name ? " i asked him looking at him eye to eye , he gulped " emily peter, sir " he answered in terror , what did i do now to scare him, " okay , i want her to do a private dance for me " i replied resting my back on the chair , " boss , um she does not do private dances " he stated looking scared , hm my beauty does not do private dances , intriguing, i wonder why she is in a strip club , she doesn't belong here , " i don't care victor , get her to do it for me, i don't give a fuck if you have to fry your balls for it " i stated nonchalantly, he nodded and walked out .

Luca asked one of the bouncer to call tasha , luca has always liked tasha if not loved her well he still love her or like her , any of his choice and i know she feels the same , but his too much of a coward to ask her out , tash came in looking beautiful as usual, and sat on Luca's lap , they started talking then it lead to an excruciating make out session with then sucking each other faces . Moments later brittany walked in , she looked over at luca and tash and gave them a disgusted look , she's the disgusting one here , if you ask me , she strolled to me trying to look sexy by bouncing her breast, she looked dumb , she looked so stupid doing it .

She tried sitting on me but i pushed her to sit next to me , she sat down next to me trying to touch my chest but i took her hands off me , " baby , do you want privacy? , we can go to your room " she whispered in my ear , i felt eww as girls liked to call it , before i could reply my personal bouncer came in " boss she's in your room " he said , i nodded at him and stood up , " who's she , i taught I'm the only one you fuck " brittany yelled at me , i grabbed her chin roughly " if you , fucking yell at me or raise your voice at me again , like ever again, for what so ever reason , then I'll end your pathetic life " i said while releasing her chin and walking away .

MATURE CONTENT ⚠️⚠️ this is the scene when Alessandro and emily made out in the club , but this time is in Alessandro's POV.

I walked into my room in the club to see her there , my gattina ( kitten ) , staring at the interiors in my room , i sipped my wine and she heard it and turned , wow I'm surprised she heard that . I went around and sat down on the couch , she was staring at me both with shock and something i couldn't put my hands on yet " if your done staring , you can show me what you got on that '' i said while pointing at the pole .

she went immedately to the pole and i pressed the speaker and a music i have never heard before , started playing but i liked it , she started swaying her hips , going up and down , '' stop'' i said to her , i couldn't take it anymore , i had to touch her , i made the come here gesture with my hands and she came , '' sit down '' , she tried sitting next to me but i brought her ontop of me and made her sit on my lap , '' move '' , she understood and she started moving her ass on my bulge , it felt so good , i quickly turned her around so she can be strandling me , i brought her so close to me to the point that her pussy was touching my bulge , she gasped, shit i hope i don't loose it and fuck her right here, right now .

I started kissing her neck , then jawline then back to her neck again , i gave her left breast a squeeze, and she moaned that sounded so sexy , i unbuttoned her shirt and took out her breast from her bra , to see her already hard nipples , i took one in my mouth and started sucking and licking it , she moaned, that is music to my ears , i proceeded to moving my hands to her panties under her skirt , i started rubbing her through her panties and she kept moaning, i rubbed her in the up and down motion , i stopped sucking her nipples and looked at her , at her lips that plump and pink lips , i had to do it , i smashed my lips on hers and kissed her hungryly , i needed to feel her , everything about her , i bit her lower lips asking for access and she granted it , she opened her mouth and i slid my tongue inside , exploring her mouth mith my tongue, she tasted of gum and vanilla, i kissed her till she was breathless , i looked at her for a second before, i brought my hands under her skirt again , this time i shifted her pantie and rubbed her folds , damn she was so wet for me , " hm all wet for me " i said while smirking, i slid one of my finger inside her then the second finger damn she's so t.ight , is she a virgin? I wondered, she screamed in ecstasy, i went in and out , i removed the band holding her hair and let her braided hair fall , i proceeded to sucking her nipples again while rubbing her and entering her , she rolled her eyes to the back .....

Time skip

I brought out a bundle of cash and gave her " sir this is too much i can't take it " she called me sir , why ? , " no it's not , and my name is Alessandro, " ..

TIME SKIP

I saw her leave , after i got a call from richard that the damn bratva had striked again but failed, because my men were successful in killing them , but one of the bratva bastards is alive so i plan on using him to make an example again , of why i shouldn't be messed with , i got out of the club and drove to the basment in my warehouse where the fucker was kept

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And hello my lovely readers 😉😉

This chapter was longer than my usual, yeyyy👉👈

Please vote, comment and follow me 😘😘

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 by BOZZDEZZY 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀