🥀 CHAPTER 41 🥀

EMILY'S POV

After Alessandro left for work it has been boring as hell, i watched Netflix on my own. Elena Alessandro's sister has been in the gym fighting a punching bag. I saw her workout and i pity the soul that would mess with her, she is so strong, i mean i saw her lifting a 25kg weight, how the fuck.

I am in the theater room now watching my second movie of the day, i clicked on play and the film BEYOND THE SKYLINE played. I got comfortable on my sit and began eating my popcorn.

Midway to the film i heard faint shouting from outside the building i didn't really pay attention to it. It could be the guards arguing again. I took my phone to check the time and it was 5:59 pm. Wow i really did spend the whole day on this-.

I heard a gunshot ring through the building, after that more gunshots rang. Holyshit what's happening. I quickly stopped the movie and stood up.

I took my phone, put it on silent then walked closer to the door. I might be in the mafia but i am not stupid either. For all i know we might be under attack.

I put my ears on the theater door and heard footsteps from the volume of the sound it would be one person. I hope my calculations are right.

I put my phone in my waist , thank God i wore jeans. I opened the door and slid out of it, i checked the living on the 2nd floor and it was clear, so i sprinted down it.

Immediately i was about to turn a corner i saw a man come out from that direction, i froze as we held eye contact. He was buff tall and huge. He wore black everywhere and covered his face with a ski mask.

He kept looking at me till he began heading towards me. Shit what should i do. Then an idea came into my head.

I turned around and began running,  i ran back into the theatre room and the man followed me. Immediately i passed through the door , i closed the door and it smashed the dude's face.

I opened the door to see the man on the floor clutching his head. Shit he is not knocked out. He stood up immediately and tried to throw a punch at me but i dodged it.

He was slow and i was really fast, i took MMA classes and martial art classes also.
I can fight and pretty much knock out my opponent,  so first i have to find this guy's weak spot.

Most huge people weak spots are their head or leg, so I'll try that. He was wey tallet than me so i can't really punch him effectively.

I looked and saw the wall, i ran to the wall and lifted my self before i landed on the floor again, i made sure to punch the guy on his head. He groaned, yes his head is his weakness, sweet.

The man stumbled a little but regained posture, i ran to the wall again to lift myself but he caught me, i quickly twisted my body in a way that my thighs were wrapped around his neck and i was upside down.

I immediately pulled myself down with all the strength i could muster and it worked. The man rolled and landed on his back, i quickly climbed on him and pressed the point in the neck where he would fall unconscious and thank goodness he did.

I climbed off him and sighed, today is going to be tough. I searched him for any weapon and he had a dagger, revolver and a pistol.

I took all of them and made my way down the hall. I searched but saw no one so i continued my movement, i was on the my floor now when i felt someone's hands on my shoulder.

I quickly twisted the person's hand so he could be on the floor and i would be ontop.

"Shit, Emily it's me" Elena said from under me. I quickly untangled myself from her and held an apologetic look.

"Sorry eli" i apologised to her.

"It's okay babe, mehn you got skills anyway we are under attack, we have to try and get out of here alive or atleast stay alive till my brother comes, okay?" I nodded even though I'm a scared.

She held my hand and we made our way down the stairs, we looked left and right and the living area was clear that's weird. It's too easy to be true.

Elena too looked sceptical but we walked futher in, as we stepped a foot closer men poured inside our living room all had guns pointed at us. We were in the middle of a circle of men with guns.

Where they came from?, Only jesus knows, i froze but Elena remained calm and focus like she was expecting something.

One of the men came and handcuffed  Elena's hands before he could proceed to mine, bullets poured and the men around us fell to the floor with blood oozing from them.

I was shocked at what just happened, the front door burst open and i saw, Luca, Richard, Logan, Austin, Sun li , Alessandro and Jessica.  Wait what,  Jessica?!.

They all came in with guns in their hands, i broke out of my daze and quickly ran to Alessandro. I jumped on him, wrapped my legs around him and kissed him senseless.

Our kiss was rough and desperate, he kissed me knowing if he had wasted more time i would have been gone from him and i don't want to be away from him.

We broke out of the kiss and i looked at him smiling like a fool, he caressed my cheek as i was still ontop of him.

He smiled back, then i suddenly felt a sharp pain on my back next was the sound of shooting, i widened my eyes at the unexpected impact.

At first i felt no pain but 5 seconds later, boy did it hurt like a bitch,  i dropped from Alessandro's body to the floor. I felt warm liquid pour down my back and i was in so much pain. I turned to see the bastard that i knocked out on the floor being beaten up by Logan and Austin.

Slowly dark dots clouded my vision, i saw Alessandro by my side saying something but i couldn't hear him, all i saw was his mouth moving , slowly my eyes closed.

"I-l love y-you ally" i managed to say this before i closed  my eyes and let the darkness devour me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweethearts 😭

What you wanna say to byron right now?

I love you guys , incase i don't update you should know it's Christmas so..........

Comment on the person's POV you want next.......