🥀 CHAPTER 36 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " people who sleep face down on their stomach with their arms above their head have more sexual dreams "

ALESSANDRO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dropped off the damn contract in my baby's bed side table , the lord knows that if she sees what's in that contract she may leave me.

But i can't hide it any longer,  she has to know what being in the mafia is all about, this isn't child's play , no this is serious.

I am protecting her from being killed, one way or the other, the other's would know about her, damnit for the bratva to know about her.

she just has to sigh that contract. In our familia if someone dosen't sigh the contract, the person might be killed.

This is my way of protecting her, i feel something too deep for her, i can't let her go, i just can not.

i was in my study room, overthinking my fucking brain when luca burst into my study.

''We are in trouble '' he stated with mild fear in his eyes. i sprung up on my seat .

''What, are we under attack? '' i asked going into one of the cupboards on my desk to bring out my gun.

He stopped me midway '' No , just-let's go downstairs" i looked at him quizzing but he just gave me a re assuring pat on the shoulder .

I took in a deep breath and nodded. We went out of my study and i made my way down the stairs.

Upon reaching the living area i saw a black long hair and a frame of a woman , she had her back faced to me , i know that perfume anywhere it's-

" Sorella? ( sister) "

She turned and looked at me , at first her eyes  held anger but now they hold grief, her eyes where glassy now.

" Fratello Alessy mi sei mancato " ( brother Alessy i missed you ) she said sobbing as she wrapped her hands around my biceps.

" sorella come stai? " ( sister how are you ? )

" Cazzo bene " ( fuck you ) she retorted changing her mood from sad to furious.

" Elena, language " i warned her , she removed her hands from my stomach and walked back a few feet to look at me properly.

" Oh I'm sorry dad , did i insult you , fucking idiota-"

"Look-"

"No this time I'll do the talking " she cut me short , i actually shut up so she could continue " I and Ma waited for you to come and visit , but no , big bro is so busy with his work that he fucking forgot his familia and you luca " she turned looking at luca.

"You too joined big brother to abandon I and Ma , how could both of you , A year and half now , we haven't seen you guys , why avoid us so much , what have we done to you guys to deserve this "

She finished saying,  sobbing again , i feel so bad for not making time to see my mother and sister. I feel so terrible.

" I'm sorry sorella , so sorry , it's just the mafia and the the damn bratva-"

"YOU FUCKING FOOL " Elena yelled at me , okay being she's my younger sister and I'm a mafia don. Right now I'm fucking scared of her , let's say my lil sis is quite a very violent type.

" We are sorry , elly melly selly tellly , pweeaseee forgive us , we're so dumb and stupid " Luca interjected.

She ran to luca and hugged him tightly,  " I forgive you LuLu , but not Alessy , he's not asking me rightly " she said sneaking a peek at me.

"No way " i said knowing my sister wants a childish remark from me.

" AND YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME" she yelled again sobbing more now.

Sometimes my little sister can be childish,  she wants me to use awful nicknames to ask for her forgiveness,  she's 23 for chrissake, but anything for my baby sister.

" I'm sorry sorella,  you know your my whip creams untop of a pancake , smudged in chocolate syrup, sprinkled with gold fairy dust on them " i said smiling.

She giggled and came to hug me , she hugged me tightly and i hugged her back. I did miss my sister so much , i miss her cheering me up. I miss her saying stupid things just to make me annoyed.  I miss her so damn much,  i could do anything for her.

I just hope she would like my gattina.

" I know you have a girlfriend " she whispered to me. I frowned about to ask her how but she pulled away from the hug and turned.

That was when i noticed my baby by the steps looking like she would kill Elena with her cold stares , is my baby jealous?.

Oh I'm so going to tease her about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys like i said more UPDATES coming.

I hope you enjoy this CHAPTER.

I'm really working forward to completing this book by this year.

Fingers crossed i guess.

BOZZDEZZY CARES.