🥀 CHAPTER 8 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " the greatest gift is love . But saying that on your anniversary as an excuse for a gift is a surefire recipe for getting kicked in the nuts " 😂

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

ALESSANDRO POV

I was in the warehouse stationed in new york , when i got a call from luca my younger brother as well as my second in command , " si luca " i spoke into my phone while still flipping through the folders i received  about my gun shipment that is coming in today.

" well good afternoon to you too my lovely dick of a brother " luca stated,  luca has always been goofy but very smart and ruthless , " you know if not for the fact that you are family and i give a half fuck about you-" i was cut short by luca " before you finish your threats i have found out where he is " i smirked , there was a traitor in my organisation and he was giving the bratva information about our trade and of us  , last week one of my shipment was hijacked by the bratva and i was furious,  i looked into it and found out there was a mole amongst us and i asked luca to track him down " that is music to my ears , send the address to my phone , I'll be there in a couple of minutes " i commanded on the phone .

" okay boss man sheesh no please or could you , such an ass-" i ended the call before luca could finish his tantrum.  Immediately i got a text from luca stating the addres and a fuck you emoji with it , typical childish luca .  

I got into my porch and drove out of the warehouse,  i parked about 5 blocks away from the apartment the fucker lived in so he wouldn't know that i was there or get a hint atleast , i got out of my car and started walking towards the apartment,  it was just a straight line ahead , while i passed women and girls were gawking at me,  yeah I'm handsome i know , i smirked, i was getting closer to the apartment when i passed a fast food restaurant , immediately i got text from luca and it said the bratva just killed 15 of my men guarding my warehouse in the west , damn i was furious,  i felt like strangling the life out of someone and I'll soon , once i get my hand on that pussy that decided to fuck with my business for extra cash , no one ever lives to tell the tale of how they fucked with me , me ALESSANDRO DANTE.

As i was about to put my phone back into my pocket something hit me , but it was someone , i looked down and saw the most beautiful chocolate skinned girl ever , tho she was lighter than most chocolate skinned girls, she looked like an African, she had beautiful black orbs that were starring straight at me, her eyes were shaped like that of a cat , and it was fucking hot on her , she was checking me out , she was just staring at me from up to down , she stood up immediately when she noticed that i saw her starringfor long " I'm sorry , i wasn't looking " her voice was like Beethoven sounds to my ear and i love Beethoven, i just grunted and she flinched,  i was about to smirk when i remembered i was about to kill a fucker , i just walked off remembering how very pissed i am .

I reached the bastard apartment and knocked on the door , the moron just opened the door without asking who , very stupid of him , " oh baby , you didn't waste time , i was already jerk-" he stopped when he finally looked up and saw me fear was written all over his face , he was about to shut the door but i beat him to it and pushed the door open and got inside , " tsk tsk , now that's no way to welcome a guest " i said while walking towards him , " please leav- ee  me alo-ne,  i mean capo what do i owee this vi-" i stopped him from completing his sentence , he was a stammering mess , i grabbed his neck , " i don't have the time , a fuck , and definitely tolerance for foreplay " i stated , " caa-po " he struggled to speak because of my grip on his neck he was turning purple i didn't want to kill him yet i needed answers so i released my grip on him , he fell to the floor.

" now Kelvin or whatever the fuck your name is , don't try acting like you don't know what I'm gonna ask you okay ? " i said calmly,  he didn't answer so i took my gun that has a silencer and shot his knee cap , he screamed with pain . " if i ask you a question you fucking answer you damned bastard " he nodded , " use your words " i gritted out , my patience was running low , " yes capo " he said whileee still trying to not scream like a girl , " good now why did you give out my gun trade information to the bartva and don't you dare lie " i looked at him with such anger , he was scared , " cap-o , they off-ered me mon-ey, I'm sorry capo , so sorry,  it won't happen again " he stammered,  " heck it won't " i replied twirling my gun in my hand , " what is their plan ?" He gulped visibly  , " i-i don't kn-kn-ow " the fucker is lying , i shot his other knee cap , " didn't i say you shouldn't fucking lie ? Huh ? " , i gritted  " sor- ahh , sorry ca-po , they plan on taking over from you by stealing- ahhhh - by stealing your arms and taking down your guards so you would be short of protection " he replied while crying,  " it's that all ? " i asked , " yes capo , that's all i know , i swear on my life " i laughed maniacal " honey you have no life to swear on " then i shot him in between the eyes and saw as he body was limp on the floor.

I called Richard my adviser and also my best friend, he and luca were the two shit i really care about , with my mother and sister , " hello brother " that's what Richard calls me his my friend since childhood but we see each other as brothers " yeah , Richard come clean up , I'll send the address of the apartment to you " i said while going for the door of the apartment,  " okay bro " he replied,  then i ended the call , i took in a deep breath, now that is done .

I walked back to my car , when i passed the place i had encountered my black beauty , i smiled already imagining her face , i hard the urge to touch her , to kiss her , fuck i have never felt like this, like never , i have to go fuck some whore to burn off the steam , I'll text brittany to be ready.

I drove out of the place i parked , went straight to my club  , the CABALA , immediately i entered inside i was greeted by victor " hello boss , i didn't know you were coming " he said while shaking they fear me so  much , " yeah , tell brittany i give her two seconds to get to my lounge " saying that i walked off to my lounge. I sat down on my couch and  Immediately i heard a knock on the door ,  i said a 'come in ', then i saw brittany come in with a lingerie on her , she hardly turns me on , my mind  went to my black beauty and i was already hard , oh the things i wanna do to her , my gattina , she would be mine , all mine,  i didn't even notice when brittany started grinding on me with her fake butt , like every part of her is fake , her boobs , her butt , her lips even her hair , with her caked up face , mehn she's here for the fuck . After i got her off my lap , i bent her over and fucked living day light out of her , i fucked her with the anger and frustration in my system. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello hello 🌸🌸🌸🌸

Are  ya'll enjoying the chapter? 🤗

Please vote , comment and follow me thank you 😉

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀by bozzdezzy 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀