🥀 CHAPTER 28 🥀

DID YOU KNOW "the face , not the body , is the most determinant of attraction " 🌺

ALESSANDRO'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I got into my BMW  and drove to my office, while in the car , i couldn't help but  think about my love , emily , who would have broke into her apartment and destroyed it like that .

No one,  i repeat no one , will and can mess with mi amour,  and get away with it , they should mark my words, i am a dangerous man , and people should know that by now.

I drove into the parking lot of my building and got out  , i went into the building and straight to my office ignoring the greetings of my employees.

I reached my office and my personal assistant, Rachael,  came in , she gave me my schedule for today , i had two meetings with investors, today will be excruciating,  i can't wait to go home to mi amour.

After the meeting with the investors it was 6 pm now , and i was ready to go to the base to check up on my mafia ,  then I'll go home to my baby.

I got into my car and drove to the base , i went in and checked everything, i was in my office going through documents about my shipments that would arrive tomorrow when luca stormed in.

" howdy bitch " luca mused

I left what i was reading,  i rubbed my face , sat up straight then put my palm under my chin , leaning on it.

" hello luca " i greeted rather annoyed.

" so bro,  i have two issues to discuss with you about " he stated seriously .

I gestured for him to sit with my hands and he did.

" so bro " he continued,  " first issue , it's not exactly an issue tho , sun li will be arriving tomorrow, i plan on inviting him for dinner , do you agree? " .

" yeah , sure " i replied,  sighing at how much i just want to go home to my gattina.

" so what's the second issue? " i asked him.

" uh ale , please don't vent your soon to unfold anger on me " he mumbled.

I frowned knowing whatever he is about to say would piss me off.

" go on " i said.

" okay , uh , okay , well uh ale we checked M house , and we know who destroyed her house "

" who " i retorted angrily getting very impatient .

" the bratva " he whispered to me.

" WHAT? " i roared out .

" look I'm sorry i guess , but the bratva did it , they put their sign on her walls , look ale they know about her , and they are out to get her , imagine if she was home that da-"

I didn't let him finish then i stood up and started trashing things around,  i was beyond furious,  i was a bomb now , a wolf , a beast , a lion that has a prey that he cannot get .

" urghh , I'll protect her , with everything in me , fucking BRATVA " i seethed out.

I hate those fuckers , they are messing with me bad , really bad , they just stepped in the lions den and i know neither of them are Daniel,  so they can't make it out alive. ( that daniel sentence is referring to Daniel in the bible,  incase some of you don't know , he was a guy that was sent into the lions den , but GOD saved him , back to the story ).

I was furious no scrap that , i was mad , really mad like a psycho mad , and luca knows when i get like this i can be more dangerous .

" Luca you can go before i loose my mind and  do something i might regret to you in a fit of anger "

" aww so you love me  " he said this and ran to the door , he was smart enough to not have stayed a little longer because i would have beaten him to pulp .

Luca ran out of the door and i was still left angry,  just the thought of the bratva beating her was killing me , they could have gotten her that day if i hadn't decided to take her out.

Hell they would've killed her just to get to me , not while I'm alive , poor emily doesn't even know she's living with a devil , kissing one, smiling to one , cuddling to one , but this devil will make her a happy woman.

But no I'm a selfish man , I'm too selfish to let mi amour go , no way , i want her bad , i need her bad , i want her as my drug my air , after a long time i have found my sane place.

A woman that i would meet because i love her and not because i need to let out some steam by ramming into her. Just thinking of my angel , and how she smiles when i say cheesy things to her , or how when she blushes i can tell through her eyes .

I was getting calm , i inhaled and exhaled some air,  i took my phone and left my office at the base , I'm going home to my woman , to cuddle with her and make her moan my name .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY LOVELIEST READERS 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

YES I'M ALL HEALED UP NOW 🌸

SO THAT MEANS MORE UPDATES COMING UP , I PLAN ON COMPLETING THIS BOOK BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS 🥀🥀

GUYS THANK YOU , I HIT 1.65K READS ON MY WATTPAD , LIKE OMG GUYS 🤗🤗 I SO LOVE YOU ALL 😘

I ALSO HIT #15 IN MATURE , EEP  AND ALSO # 99 IN THE WATTYS , ALSO #38 IN EMOTIIONALROLLERCOASTER .

IT MAY SEEM SMALL BUT IT MEANS ALOT TO ME , THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT 🤗🤗

BOZZDEZZY CARES 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸