🥀 CHAPTER 25 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " MYTH says sexual abusers are more often strangers FACT says 90% of sexual abused children know their abusers " 🌸

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
EMILY'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

We stayed in the hill for a little longer , enjoying and absorbing the beauty of the great new york , Alessandro sat on the floor and i sat inbetween his laps resting my head on his chest.

This felt so right , i feel at peace , heck since he came to my life , I've felt at peace , my nightmares stopped and i haven't been so happy .

My tummy growled and i knew Alessandro heard it , " let's go eat amour" he whispered  .

" no , let's just sit here and enjoy this "

" but your hungry " he said .

" no ,I'm not" my tummy growled again .

" traitor " i said to my tummy, like heck it can hear me.

" there's nothing your telling me now that will convince me otherwise " Alessandro said  firmly .

" but-but the-"

" let's.go." he spoke seriously.

" but-" before i could finish my sentence,  Alessandro carried me bridal style.

" okay okay let me down , we'll go " i quickly said .

He smirked and we made our way down the hill.

We reached the car and got in .

" did you like the sight " Alessandro asked while starting the car.

" are you kidding me , i don't like it , i love it, this'll be my place "

" your place huh , i know where my place is " he stated while driving.

" where ? "

" you'll know soon " .

I nodded and smiled.

" so where are me going " i asked .

" i don't know yet , where do you want to go ? " Alessandro asked,  while rubbing his chin.

" let's go to Ray's pizza, I'm craving pizza right now " i said and my tummy growled again .

" fucking shut up " i yelled at my tummy .

Alessandro laughed " i guess Ray's pizza it is " he said .

We drove for about 30 minutes,  giving that New York does love it's traffic.

We got out of the car and went into Ray's pizza,  the smell of good chessy, peppered pizza hit my nose , i licked my lips .

" let's go sit " Alessandro said .

We sat at the most fanciest table Alessandro could get hold off.

A waitress came up to us , " hello sir , what might you like to eat " she said biting her lips and flaunting her fake lashes.

Okay the fuck bitch , " okay , I'll like to have  medium pepperoni pizza with red wine your finest please and-" Alessandro stopped to ask me .

" I'll have medium chicken bbq pizza with coca-cola " i said stifling a smile at the blonde fool.

The waitress was a blonde that looked atleast 5 foot 8 , she had big boobs that looked fake , her lips were obviously worked on , her outfit was wack , her gown was short and it revealed much cleavage,  is this a pizza place or a whore house.

Does she remind me of brittany,  " okay , I'll go give your orders , your food will be ready soon " she said winking at Alessandro,  this bitch is gonna get it from me .

And i didn't miss how she used singular words instead of plural when referring to us i mean him , urghh.

" what's wrong amour? " Alessandro asked after the waitress walked off , trying to shake and sway what doesn't exist , if you get what I'm saying.

" oh ,Nothing " i said trying to smile .

" okay baby " he said looking at me intensely , i know he doesn't buy what I'm saying.

I cleared my throat,  looking around.

After about 10 minutes of me and Alessandro typing on our phone the bitch came back with our pizza.

" here's your pizza sir " she said dropping Alessandro pizza carefully, bending down so that her fake breast will show then she just dropped my own on my table rudely that's enough , mama got low patience bitch .

" so sir-" she started but i cut her off .

" are you mad ? " i asked her with rage in my eyes.

Alessandro and her looked at me.

" excuse me ? " she asked.

" are.you.mad" i said calmly.

" look little girl  , i don't care if your his sister or maybe his babysitting you , but i don't take insult " she sassed me .

This bitch gat guts but mama got balls no no i got uterus.

I stood up quickly and slapped her so hard my finger print showed on her face . People around gasped,  Alessandro stood up holding me .

He packed our pizza and my drink leaving the wine behind,.

" you you bitch " she said with venom lacing in her voice .

She tried hitting me back but is this hooker slow , i held her hands and twisted it.

I actually know martial art.

She cried out in pain  , " next time,  you fucking flirt with my boyfriend or disrespect me , oh dear lord help me , cause I'll end you , did you hear me ? " i asked venomous.

I twisted her hands more " did.you.hear.me ? " i asked her again .

" yes , yes i do " she cried out.

I released her and she fell to the floor , pathetic,  i carried my pizza and drink , Alessandro dropped some cash on the table , then he carried his pizza and the wine that was now open. 

We walked out, people were staring at me some with shock , some with fear.

I was really pissed at that whore for a waitress,  we walked to the car , Alessandro opened the door for me and i stepped in. Carrying my pizza on my lap now , Alessandro entered the driver's seat and gave me his pizza , he dropped the wine in a hole near his seat .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO GUYS I GOT UP TO 500 READS ON MY STORY SO FAR , EEP , IT MAY SEEM SMALL BUT TO ME IS A BIG THING,🌸THANKS GUYS  , ITS  BECAUSE OF YOU , I LOVE YOU ALL 😉

BOZZDEZZY CARES 🥀🌸🌺