🥀 CHAPTER 23 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " looking at a photo of your beloved can actually alleviate physical pain " 🌺

EMILY'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I don't know what I'm feeling right now,  i don't know why I'm feeling what I'm feeling right now , i don't know why all this is happening right now , i mean i don't have a problem with the timing,  or do i ? , urghh,  my mind will be playing games with me. 

Alessandro is playing with my mind and he has made his way to my heart,  I've had boyfriends about 4 , but i have never liked any of them like i do to  Alessandro , main reason i broke up with them was because all they wanted was sex.

I offered it to Alessandro , and  he didn't even fuck me , he keeps saying soon ,  on a special day , he's so sweet, or does he have std ? , what are you thinking emily ? , the tiny Emily in me asked .

I really like Alessandro,  he makes me happy , and bubbly, i really don't want to loose him , i want our relationship to last much longer , that's if we have one .

Alessandro makes me feel good about myself , i have built up a wall after my last boyfriend literally said i should get the fuck out of his life or else i had sex with him , like the darn fool couldn't even keep up with his act for long , the reason i came to his house that day was to even fuck with him.

But you know fools be fool , and he was a fool , patience is virtue brahh  .

My mind went back to yesterday when Alessandro had to fire a staff because of me , how he called me his girlfriend,  how we made out in  the elevator and that amazing climax i had in his penthouse.

He called me his girlfriend,  was it true ? Am i ? , he didn't even ask me,  so how am i ? , maybe it was for show , but he said he wasn't lying.

Anyway things are moving fast tho , but i feel something for him, since the first day we met , oh this is so chessy,  and i have to stop overthinking.

I was in my living room now, eating popcorn and watching a movie on my television. 

I didn't go job hunting today because i was frustrated by all the employers saying i lack experience , new york is tough,  one of the employers even said i should sleep with him if i wanted the job.

I sighed and continued with my popcorn , tash and jessy haven't had luck either finding jobs and we were all leaving alone in an apartment.

Jessy ran out of her home because of the abuses , she lived with her step mom and dad , her parents separated, and her dad got custody of her , her stepmom was ruthless to her , along with her sons and daughters , one of her sons even tried raping jessy , jessy father isn't always at home and he turns a blind eye at this.

That's why jessy came to  new York to find her prince charming,  talk about Cinderella,  jessy looks so young , she said she was 20 , like wow she looks 16 sometimes,  especially when she let's her hair down .

Victor found jessy at an alley one day , she told him her story  , he gave a loan to find an apartment and he said she can repay him by working at the club , victor is a nice guy , he was never a pervert to anyone , he was more like a father.

Tasha on the other hand lost her parents in an accident,  and she was put in an orphanage just like me.

I checked my phone, it was 5:01 now , Alessandro said he would be coming by 6 to pick me up.

I got up from the couch and stretched i heard the crackling of my bones , woah ,i have been on the couch for long .

I went into my bedroom and changed into a black rugged jean , with a white crop crochet arm less top , and a black leather jacket.

I paired it with my black ankle booth , sweet . I did a light makeup,  with was just lipgloss , mascara and setting powder to make my face smoother. 

I put on my nose ring , yes i pierced my nose my upper nose tho , the left one , i removed my nose rings for a while now to take a break but i put it back on , i had 4 piercing on my ear , where i wore 4 small earrings on each ear , i also pierced my lower lip , on the left side , i wore the ring in it now , i also pierced my brows , honestly I  don't know why i had alot of piercing but it's cute , it doesn't look disgusting .

I packed my short hair up and did my edges , okay i look good enough. 

I received a text from Alessandro .

From ally: baby I'm downstairs.

I put my phone in my bag , locked my door , and went downstairs. 

Immediately i arrived,  i saw Alessandro wearing a black jean , white t-shirt,  and black leather Jacket.

" we are matching " i was shocked.

" i guess we are " Alessandro said .

" you look good on casual clothing " i said to him .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola moi readers,  honestly i don't know what I'm saying 😂

Please help me and click that star button down the screen.
Thank you.

NOTE: jessy is Jessica in the story .

Much love from BOZZDEZZY 🌺🌺