🥀 CHAPTER 29🥀

DID YOU KNOW " men say ' i love you ' sooner than women in a relationship " ❣💋

Dedicated to Dshan321

ALESSANDRO'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I was still fuming as i was driving,  i passed so many red lights , passed the speed limit,  hell even a police officer tried to pull me over,  but right now I'm not in the damn mood , i might kill a cop , so they should just fucking leave me if they valued their life right now.

I reached my mansion , i checked the time and it was 10 pm , maybe my baby is sleeping,  i went in , i went straight to her room , i heard noises coming out fron her room , then i heard a gun shot , i quickly rushed and saw Emily holding a popcorn mid way , which tells me she was about to eat it .

" what was that ? " i asked her checking her room.

She looked at me for a second then burst out laughing,  her laugh sounds horrible but my  lovely horrible,  i couldn't help but laugh as well , damn her laugh was contagious.

She looked at my hand and frowned,  " why do you have a gun ? " she asked looking a tad serious now.

" uh for protection " she looked at me , then nodded.

" well i was watching a show not being shot , i mean who would wanna harm me I'm adorable " she joked . Oh baby they are people out there that want to harm you but i will protect you till the death .

"  what are you watching? " I asked her now putting my gun in my waist band now.

" law and order : svu , it's my favourite show in the world " she squealed.

I laughed   " oh really,  what's the show about " i asked now sitting beside her on the bed.

" okay , it's about this department in the  NYPD that fight against sexual abuses , raping , domestic violence,  it's the bomb , it sounds boring but trust me it's.the.bomb " she said making the explosive gesture with her hands .

" okay baby if you say so , let me go shower and we'll watch it together " i said now pecking her on the lips.

" okay baby , better be back in my room in under 30 minutes if not , no smooshy smooshy " i laughed at what she said .

I got up and went to my room , i took a warm shower , wore my boxers brief and joggers with no shirt , i like tempting her.

I walked into her room and she was still focused on the show.

" hope i haven't missed alot " i asked her.

She looked up and stopped eating her popcorn,  she kept gawking at me,  yeah i know , I'm sexy , i laughed.

" take a picture amour it would last longer " i said she stopped looking,  turned around and started blushing.  I just shook my head and sat by her side .

We watched the show , and i must admit this series is interesting.

" what they kidnapped benson ? " i asked filling my mouth with popcorn .

" i know right , the rapist won't rape her tho "

" how do you know ? "

" well from the show , the rapist only rapes old women from about 50 upwards z how disgusting " she gave a disgusted look that was funny .

" yeah , that's true " .

We watched a little longer and we were thrilled at how detective benson escaped the young rapist,  it's  a good show.

Emily yawned and i knew she was tired  , i switched off the tv , " heyyy" she protested.

" c'mon cuore mio ( my heart) let's sleep "

" but , ally , I'm not tired "

" yes you are "

" I'm not "

" you are "

" not "

" are "

" notty not not "

" arerry , are are "

I said we both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

" okay seriously, baby come   let's sleep " i said.

" okay ally "

We both made our way up the bed and cuddled,  i rubbed her head , and i heard her light snore , i kissed her.

" good night " i said , i sighed,  " mi sto innamorando ti de gattina ( I'm falling inlove with you kitten) " i whispered.

I really have to  protect you , you are an amazing woman,  you are confident,  funny,  stubborn,  beautiful,  brave , perfect for me.

But i know there is something bothering you , she has a secret, a past , i hope it's not bad , or too bad , I'll have to earn her trust inorder for her to tell me.

I kissed her head again , then i allowed the darkness welcome me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO GUYS 😝😝

I REALLY LOVE Yall 💋

I'VE DECIDED TO BE TAGGING MY READERS THAT ARE SUPPORTING ME BY VOTING AND COMMENTING.

EVEN IF YOU ONLY VOTE I WILL TAG YOU .

I HIT 1.72K READS THANK YOU BABIES 🥀

I HIT 82 IN WATTYS THANK YOU 😁

BOZZDEZZY CARES 🌺🌺