🥀 CHAPTER 13 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " holding hands and kissing reduces stress and lowers blood pressure " 🤗

ALESSANDRO POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

Emily is frightened by what's going on , i could tell from the way she keeps  hyperventilating,  oh my cara .

We continued making our way forward and more men came , i wonder how many bastards are here , i brought my gun up and shot three , luca shot one and Richard shot none , oh I'm so winning at this kill count. Now i can ask luca to finally ask tasha out to bring him out of his pussyism .

We came at the end of the hallway,  we look left and right and saw no one,  i made a hand gesture for luca and richard to be observant on the left while i open the door on the right , i opened the door to victor office , i saw no one in there , inside victor office there is a hidden door out of  the club , i know by now there would men in the back and front door .

I entered the office along with Emily,  tasha and my brothers,  i looked around and saw no one i started moving the folders and saw where i hid the key to a door , the door was covered by a painting of a wine , i took out the painting but we heard noise from behind the desk , we halted on our foot step.

I made the hand gesture to luca and Richard that i would check it out , i quietly went to the desk and pointed my gun down to see victor and a red head hiding behind the desk , they stood up simultaneously and raised there hands in surrender.

" jessica " emily whispered as she ran to hug the red head , there was no time for these because i heard foot steps and know that more men are coming , i quickly unlocked the door, " everyone hurry let's go they are here " everyone hurried through the door , i was the last one about to enter when the door to victor office shot open and men poured in , jeez they should be atleast 50 , we can't kill all of them , especially since my bullet it's remaining little .

" shit " i muttered under my breath,  i quickly shot three of them and my bullet finished,  i ran to the hidden door i quickly got in , in time to miss a bullet , i closed the iron door and locked it , i heard banging , it would take them atleast 20 minute to break the door down , giving us time to make a run for it .

I ran fast to catch up with the others , " what's wrong ale ? " luca asked,  " they are fucking here , they would knock down the door soon , let's go " i replied quickly,  we started running to the emergency car i always leave down here , and thank God i left two car , i got into the lexus , with luca tash and emilly , while richard got into the range rover with the red head and victor .

Normally i would have chosen the range rover but this is an escape mission , i got the key from the pigeon holes in the car and started the car , we drove off , and Richard followed suit , i drove fucking fast so that the attacker wouldn't follow us , and so did Richard.

I hope Richard doesn't fucking destroy my range rover because that fool drives like a maniac.  We sped off until we reached my estate , i quickly glanced to see emily shaking with fear , i looked back to see luca comforting tasha .

I entered my estate , then made my way to my mansion,  i packed in front of my main door to the mansion and got out , i quickly made my way to the passengers seat and carried emily in  bridal style into the house , i looked back to see tasha crying and luca comforting her .

I quickly carried Emily to my room , and laid her down , she didn't say anything,  i hope she's not paralysed with fear , i made my way downstairs,  i gave richard orders telling him   to put the red head,  victor and tasha in the spare guest rooms , but luca insisted that tasha stays with him in his room  .

I let it be , i went upstairs to my roo to see emily wearing my shirt and it looked like she has taken a shower " I'm sorry for wearing your shirt , i had no cloth to wear " she slowly said , fear still evident in her words , " it's okay cara .." i ran my hand through my hair " I'm sorry you had to experience that " i said with sincerity in my voice, " it's fine , I've experienced worse " , what does she mean by she have experienced worse , " what do you mean by that ? " , i asked,  she just shrugged it off. 

Which means she does not want to tell me yet , what have you gone through cara ? , i would have to earn her trust , i need to know her past , something has happened to her before. 

" uh do you want to call your family to tell them that you are alright,  so they won't worry "

" i have no family " she answered nonchalantly

Something has happened to my gattina and i would find out , but i would let her tell me herself,  i could find out by just telling Richard to make a research on her , but i want her to tell me herself .

" okay , do you need anything? Are you hungry? "

" no I'm fine,  thanks for asking " she answered immediately,  for someone who just witnessed murder she seems awfully calm about this .

" okay , I'll go take a shower , you are sleeping with me, like , i just want to make sure you are safe " i rubbed my neck nervously,  shit i never get nervous.

She looked at me for some time,  " okay no problem " she answered

" okay " i then walked off to the bathroom to have a well needed shower. 

After i got out of the shower with just a towel tied on my waist , she was sitting on the bed with  her head down , i think she heard me because she raised her head .

She was staring at me from head to toe , oh i see , she likes what she see , " you like what you see ? " i asked her with a smug smirk,  " uh , uh maybe " she replied shyly

" hm , maybe,  I'll hold onto the ' maybe ' " i replied while walking to my walkin closet , i wore my breifs and a sweat pant , i came out and saw her  lieing face up .

I lied on the bed beside her,  she turned and looked at me , " your not wearing any shirt " she pointed out,  " yes , i like sleeping this way " i brought her up so she can  put her head on my chest and we cuddled. 

I the fucking leader of the best and most dangerous mafia in the planet earth , they call me ruthless,  they call me wicked,  but here i am , cuddling with a girl or woman that unintentionally stole my heart , i looked down at her and saw her sleeping,  damn she looks so sexy and fucking beautiful,  i let my mind dwell on her as i closed my eyes and everything went blank...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys , pls vote , correct me nicely,  and comment,  i love you all 🤗🤗

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀BY BOZZDEZZY 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀