🥀 CHAPTER 12 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " when deciding to kiss someone, women pay more attention to the breath and teeth of their partner than men " 🙂

ALESSANDRO POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

It's getting to a month now since the fucking bratva gang pulled their last stunt, normally it would have been easier to stop them but right now their like ants , when you kill some , more will come back , i'm getting quite fed up with it.

'' hey bro '' luca said while snapping me out of my thought , i didn't even know when luca came in , '' fuck , luca you have to start knocking one of these days '' i gritted out , '' neverrrrr'' luca replied like a fucking child , for chrissake his fucking  twenty five years old , '' anyway , ale i have something important to tell '' he said replacing his playful face with a serious one , '' okay , carry on '' i replied now sitting straight on my seat , luca came forward and sat down at the seat facing me  , there was a desk seperating us , '' ale , i don't think we are dealing with just a small russian gang anymore , i think there is a conspiracy '' i frowed my brows but nodded for him to continue , '' the bratva estimate men that were counted during january were one  hundred , now we sent our best ghost spy to figure out how many men they are now ,but he came back with something surprising,  he was able to kill one of the men and dress like them , hence, being able to enter the headquarters in new york here , when he entered he saw up to 600 men , and the leader of this gang never revealed his face , he always wore a mask , and spoke Russian,  but our ghost spy noticed that some of the men carried a mark on their neck , it is a  tatoo of a bird holding a snake in its beak and that could only mean one thing-"

" That the bratva and the iran mafia have formed an alliance " i said while interrupting him , " yes your right , but hey i wanted to say it " luca mused like a child , " oh shut up " i retorted,  " cazzo ( fuck ) , this is not good , the bratva it's fucking looking to form alliances with other mafia , so they can bring mine down , shit , is it only the iran mafia that they have now ? " i asked feelin frustrated,  " for now , it's only the iran that we know of "

" okay we'll have to merge as well , I'll call logan , sun li and Austin to set up a meeting as soon as possible,  they are planning something big "  logan is the leader of the American mafia and just like me he is young and got handed the postion by his father,  well we all were handed our position by our father and we are all young as well , Austin is the leader of the British mafia and sun li is the leader of the Chinese mafia , our fathers formed an alliance a long time ago and we became patners , and this guys have become acquaintances to me , not friends tho .

I finished my office work by 6 , i own a company that makes wine , a chain of industries all over the world , lots of restaurants,  club , wine shops and my mafia . I use my company as a cover , so that the government won't be up in my ass,  tho i can handle them but still they are so fucking annoying, i have more money than i can remember,  not to brag but i am the 5th richest man in the world , but if they counted the money earned from my mafia too ,i might be the first .

I always go to the warehouse after work to check on my mafia but right now I'm not in the mood , and i miss her so much , it's been three weeks that i haven't seen her,  my beauty , i called luca and Richard , telling them to meet me at the club , club CABALA is my favourite of them all , because it's the one club that i built with the help of my   sister,  she decorated it herself , therefore i cherish it , my sister means the world to me , she's in italy with my mom , my sister is a decorator,  she has always had a passion for decorating,  but when she refused to join the mafia as an assassin, my dad was angry , my dad tried marrying her off but she found a way out of the wedding , my dad was fed up one day and nearly shot her , but i got in the way , i told him to never lay a finger on her or mom .