🥀 CHAPTER 11 🥀

DID YOU KNOW" If you're not sure you can trust someone, you shouldn't give them your heart , perhaps your kidney you have two of those " 😁

EMILY POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee for myself,  i looked at my phone to check the time and it was 11: 31 , wow i woke up earlier today , i decided to just make breakfast and i made an omelette with toasted bread and cherry pie,  i decided to go heavy on the breakfast today by the time i was done making everything it was already 1 , i set my food on the table , just staring at it , it's making my tummy growl , i made a mental note to keep some for tash.

I rubbed my hands as i sat and dug in , i started eating when my mind went back to last night,  to him , those beautiful grey eyes that seem to hold my soul already,  the way our lips moved in sync,  the way his lips felt on mine , it felt so good much more nice than the pie i was having now , i couldn't believe i let a man i don't know touch me like that , i blame my body , oh the way my body responded to his touch , heck i wasn't thinking straight with him , but damn he was good , he was so good with his fingers , it's like i could still feel them in me , hmm i wonder how his dick would feel inside of me.

I shook my head to get rid of the unholy thoughts i was having now,  i wonder wether he felt how i felt , cause right now i feel drawn to him , urghh , fuck it , i got up from the stool in my kitchen, my kitchen  was barely enough to fit two people , i put my plates in the sink and washed them , I'm too broke now to get a dishwasher,  moreover it won't even fit into the kitchen. 

I took out my phone and called tash  , " hey gurllllll" she screamed making sure to drag the  ' L' , " you know tash ,i kinda still need my eardrums for important things in this life " i stated sarcastically,  she giggled into the phone , " anywho , girl  meet me at our favourite creamy shop,  you know what be ready in 10 minutes,  I'll come pick you " she stated in the no questions asked tone , i sighed " yes boss " i said in a teasing tone,  " fooolll" she said while laughing i laughed as well then hung up .

I got ready in 10 minutes,  wearing a two piece , high waist skirt that reached my mid thigh and a crop top with black boots

Emily's outfit

Immediately i finished getting ready , tash texted saying she was already downstairs,  i got my bag , phone and other essentials and locked my apartment immediately i left , i went downstairs and saw tash inside her car , i walked to the driver's side and knocked on the glass , she looked up at me and smiled , but the smile didn't quite reach her eyes as usual , something is wrong .

I went to the passengers side and opened the door , " hello tash , you couldn't have opened the door for me ? What happened to chivalry? " i joked but she just chuckled that's odd. I didn't want to pry on what's wrong yet , i plan on asking her in the ice cream shop .

We arrived at the shop few minutes later, i ordered vanilla mint ice cream while tash ordered just chocolate ice cream with no toppings,  okay now i know something is bothering her , we took our ice creams and headed to our seat .

" okay , tash do you mind telling me what's wrong now ? " i asked raising one of my eye brows , " uhh , ly why would you think something is wrong, I'm perfectly fi-" she stated slowly but i interrupted her  , " oh , cut the bullshit , tash I'm your bestie and as your bestie you tell me what's bothering you , I'm hurt you can't share your problems with me but you let me share mine " i said while taking a spoonful  of icecream into my mouth , she sighed,  " okay ly , there's this guy-" i interrupted her again " omg tash you like someone,  what's his name,  how is he ? , have i seen him before ? , do-" before i could finish my statement she put her hands on my mouth to stop me , " let me finish ly " she sighed again .

I nodded for her to continue,  " like i was saying , the guy name is luca and i kinda like him , i mean i think he likes me back , but i don't know,  uhh I'm so confused right now , we met at the club , one day he asked that i do a private dance for him , but i declined,  but he was so adamant even victor had to personally beg me , he was so nice to me , he didn't even touch me without my permission, whenever he came over he'll ask for me , anyway , i don't know why he doesn't want to ask me out i mean I'm not being rushy but i don't want to be his whore or- , look ly I'm scared, I'm scared that he may not feel the same Way about me " she said all this with saddness in her eyes , " wow tash , that's alot , look tash your beautiful,  kind , caring,  and a bad bitch , who wouldn't like you ? , hell i might end up being  a lesbian if some guy doesn't snatch you away " she laughed at this , " but seriously tash , if you feel he likes you then maybe his waiting for the perfect place and time to ask you out " she smiled and i was so happy to see her smile .

Now our ice cream was almost fully melted so we rushed it down , " oh that was some nice ice cream if you ask me " she said while licking her lips , " oh yes my love , i agree with you " i said,  " okay ly i just have to ask you  , you know about last night , you told me some guy made you cum , you know you didn't give much details and you also told me he gave you a fat cash " she said while staring at me .

" oh yeah,  well he happens to be the boss , Alessandro " i muttered,  " what ? " tash asked  her eyes were so huge with shock , " did you just say boss was the one that pleasured you like that ? " she asked me with full concentration in her face , " why   yes,  omg I'm i in trouble? " i asked feeling scared , " well no , it's just that , boss pleases no one,  at all , brittany managed to whore her way to him , but he only fucks her and according to rumours he ficks her hard with no mercy , so I'm suprised he pleasured you and asked for none back " .

Wow , i remember the looks in his eyes , when we were kissing,  i saw an emotion in his eyes , he looked possessive over me , like he couldn't let anyone touch me , like i was his property of some sort , oh his   deep husky voice , hmm the way he said ' all wet for me ' , the way he caressed my breast , not to forget his lips gosh his lips , those lips are so intoxicating,  i could just kiss it all day.

" hello , earth to emily " tash said while snapping her fingers in front of me , i snapped out of my thought and looked at her , " what " i asked her , " hmm i think someone is already falling for the boss " she stated while smirking,  " what no , no , no , naa I'm just umm just-" she interrupted me before i trailed off , " save it ly , with time we'll know " she smiled .

We talked a little more then headed outside , tash had something to do before she'll come pick me up then head to the club, she drove me home , immediately i got in , i sat on my old couch and touched my lips again , i really want to see him again , i decided to take a shower and watch one or two movies on Netflix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my lovely readers 🙂

For some time now i was facing writer's block because of something bad that happened , but anywho I'm okay and I'll try my best to finish the story quickly so ya'll will have a complete story 😘😘

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀BY BOZZDEZZY 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀