🥀 CHAPTER 15 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " Good chemistry when kissing someone could also mean you will have healthy offspring "

EMILY'S POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

Tash led everyone out of the kitchen , except for mia and Richard who stayed to help me .

" okay ma'am you can go now , I'll bring the food to the dinning table " mia said politely .

" mia your nice and all , but please stop calling me ma'am , I'm sure your even older than me , call me emily , pweeaseee " i said in a baby manner .

Richard was just eating a carrot and staring at us , " okay ,okay , I'll call you Emily " she said before chuckling. 

I smiled at her , before i could move futher someone, wrapped their hands around my waist and leaned their head on the crook of my neck .

I know that sweet cologne that clouds my thought  anywhere" Good morning cara " he said while kissing my neck , his touch made me feel hot .

" Go-good morning " i stuttered out , fuck why did i stutter,  this man , is this man .

He didn't say anything, just couldn't kissing my neck and nibbling on that sweet spot , i closed my eyes enjoying it , i was about to moan , when someone cleared their throat , i opened my eyes to see richard , and mia whose cheek was red,  probably because she just saw her boss , half making out with me .

" you know , you guys can always get a room " Richard said nonchalantly, oh this is so embarrassing,  i quickly got out of Alessandro's grip and went to the dinning table .

" fottere bene ( screw you ) " i heard Alessandro say loudly and from his tone i could tell what he said was not nice , poor Richard. 

I made my way to the dinning table and sat down near tasha, who sat down near luca,  aww , such  a cute relationship,  immediately Alessandro and Richard came in , richard sat next to me while Alessandro sat at the chair facing everyone,  which should be the head chair .

I avoided eye contact with Alessandro and i know he has been staring at me , mia came in and served everyone,  breakfast , we started eating,  " who cooked this ? " Alessandro asked in a monotone manner.

" uh , i did " i replied nervously,  was he mad ?

" why ? " he asked .

" well , because i love cooking and i woke up early , so i decided to cook , I'm sorry if i upset you by cooking " i  replied while fiddling with my hands. 

He looked at me , for some time , " it's nice , the food " he just stated while returning to eating. 

I could feel the tension in the room reduce now , phew .

But this man is weird , one moment he is loving , another time he is cold , another time nice , another time sceptical oh fuck it.

We finished breakfast and mia came in to carry all our plates .

" you all know of the shoot out that happened yesterday at my club , victor you  will be transferred to my other club in town , that is , if you want to , red head you would be sent home ,same with tasha and emily " everyone was quiet as he spoke.

" during noon , I'll get my driver to drop you off-" he continued.

" I'll drop them off myself " luca interrupted. 

" okay , well from now on tasha , emily and redhead would stop working in my clubs " he continued. 

What , why , what did we do.

" my name is Jessica sir " Jessica said politely , finally she spoke up , i mean he has been referring to her as red head since it was annoying. 

" okay " he replied like he didn't give a fuck , ouch .

" uh, sir if i might ask why are we not working in your club again ? " i questioned him .

" because i say so , you are all dismissed " he retorted. 

This guy is insane , what the fuck did we do wrong now , for him to fire us .

Now back to square one , looking for a job , uh my life my damn fucked up life .

Everyone rose and went to their room , i stood walking to Alessandro's room , why didn't he put me in a separate room ? .

When i got to the room , i  stripped off my cloth , i was naked , when suddenly the door opened , i turned immediately to see Alessandro staring at my bare body like a criminal looking at a huge sum of money .

" jesus christ, you could have knocked " i said while running to bed to grab the bedsheet . I was able to grab it and use it to wrap around my body .

" it's my room " he answered smoothly,  with a smirk on his face .

" you know , you didn't have to hide your body , i enjoyed what i saw "

" pervert " i muttered to my self .

" what was that ? " he asked , i didn't realise that he heard me .

" uh , nothing,  i was about to take a shower before you walked in " i pointed out .

" okay , can i join you ? " he asked mischievously. 

" uh , no thank you " i said , then i quickly went to the bathroom and locked the door before he would walk in like he just did in the bedroom .

" I'll be in my office , when your done ask mia to show you to my office  , there's is something i want to speak to you about "

He shouted through the door .

" okay " i shouted back .

I started showering,  i switched on the shower and warm water came rushing down , wow it's been long I've showered with warm water , i stayed in the shower enjoying how the water ran down my body, i stayed there and thought about my life .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys , hope you liked this chapter 😘😘😘👉👈

Pls vote and comment,  thank you .

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 BY BOZZDEZZY 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀