🥀 chapter 7 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " you should never go to bed angry for you are far more likely to wake up on fire 😉"

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

STEAMY SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER ⚠️

EMILY POV

I woke up naked again , i really should be dressing before i sleep , anyway it's not like I'm living with anyone , i checked the time on my phone it was 12:53, okay i woke up earlier today , sweet, i got up showered, and did my usual today.

I have been working in the club for a month now , and they pay me monthly, i was able to pay my rent for two months with the money and the leftover i saved it , i really need more money so i can pay up all my debt . Today is friday and like gosh friday night it's always the hottest, there is a full house , it was so amazing knowing how much people come to this club , immediately i and tash entered the club, we noticed that victor was barking orders which was unlike him , victor hardly shouts at anyone , seeing him like this startled me, " hey v, what's going on , you seem stressed " tash asked him as if she read my mind , " oh T this club has to be perfect before -" someone interrupted him before he could finish " mr luigi should i also clean the cupboards in your office? " victor grunted , '' yes clean it , do all you can to make here sparkling clean , before you hear by the end of today, that i'm dead '' he sighed , '' victor what's wrong ? '' i asked him , '' oh , emily, mr dante it's coming today , i hope I'll make it pass tonight " , i could see the fear in his eyes before i could reply he walked off yelling at someone that happens to have not arranged something the way he likes it .'' tash who is mr dante ? '' i asked , turning so i can be facing tash , '' really ly ? ,you have forgotten so soon ? '' i looked at her and shrugged , she sighed '' ly , mr dante is the big boss the one i told you about the first time you were here '' , i made an oh face '' no wonder victor is so worried '' , she just shrugged '' ly it's already getting late let's get ready , the club will be open soon ''.

we walked off to the changing room , were tash started dressing in her strip outfit and i dressed in my waiter outfit . the club started off normal , customers coming in and staring at the strippers , tash was done with her show and i went to the changing room to get ready , after i got ready we all went back stage where i saw bimbo and jessica { the redhead } , jessica came to me and we were chatting about so many things , while plastic bimbo was just staring and giving us the disgusted look , aftwr a while we heard our introduction , '' let's make welcome queen , princess and melanie for their show '' , immedately we went to the stage and started our dancing.

Halfway to our show , i felt like someone was staring at me , yeah i know i'm dancing as a stripper in lingerie and a lot of horny men are staring at me , but i felt different like a special pair of eyes are staring at me , oh gosh i think i have gone mad , i just kept on swaying my hips and was looking around until my eyes landed on the same grey eyes that i was lost in before at a moment i stopped moving , but continued before anyone notices , i looked at him and saw him smirking , gosh i was blushing thank God for my skin color , if not i might have been red , i twirled on the rope , showing my ass on full display ,. i looked up again but i didn't see him .

My dance was over and i was back to my waiter outfit , i started serving drinks when victor came up to me , '' hello emily , so like someone is requesting for a private dance '' i turned to look at him , '' victor , you know i don't do private dances '' i stated , '' yes emily , i know but please it's the boss ,he'll have my head if you don't go , please i don't wanna die '' i searched his eyes for any form of joke but he looked serious , was the boss that scary , '' fine , victor it's because of you '' i sighed , '' oh thank you so much emily '' i Smiled AT him '' oh and emily , please don't insult him or annoy him '' before i could reply he we walked away .