🥀CHAPTER 4🥀

Did you know " kissing for one minute burns 26 calories " 🌸🌸

EMILY POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I got into tash's car and she drove us to the club , well tash is using a Peugeot 206 it's small but it's okay , atleast she doesn't have to be going everywhere she needs to go with transportation like local buses at all.

We got out of tash's car and i looked up to see the huge sighboard say " CABALA CLUB " i was like wow , tash moved forward and there was this huge bodyguard, he looked down at tash and smiled then looked at me , " don't worry she's with me " tash said immediately i sighed what am i getting into .

Tash walked straight then turned left and went straight again , then turned right oh gosh i followed her like a lost puppy....like damn here was big how did Tash even know her way around here.......tash walked fast and i hard to follow her ....after the last turn we were infront of a door , tash knocked and we heard a faint " come in " Tash turned and smiled at me then she turned back and opened the door . She walked in and i followed her , i was met with a nice looking office like it was really nicccee " good afternoon mr victor " tash said "afternoon T " okay did he just call tash T really ?

The man stood up and walked towards us " hi am victor Luigi " he stretched out his hands for me to shake and i shook it , i started studying him , he was a man of average height , he looked to be in his late thirties or early forties, he had brown hair that was long and an oval face he wore glasses which i found weird for a club manager he looked like someone dad , weyy to be judgemental Emily, he dressed in a suit that doesn't look so expensive but it looked okay " Emily peter " i said , " nice to meet you miss peter" , " please just call me EMILY mr Luigi " i corrected him .
"And you should call me victor bella " he said with an accent that sounds like italian , i smiled and he turned to sit down again in his chair .

"So T what do you have for me ? " victor asked " so v emily here needs a job urgently, so i brought her here-please mr v i know we might be full of strippers but hire her please " the mention of strippers made me cringe but the sight of tash begging for me to have a job so i can pay up my debt was so lovely to see . " okay I'll give her a chance, so bella so me what you got " he said looking at me .

I looked at tash confused as to what i should do " baby you should start dancing on that pole " tash pointed at a pole at the far distance of the office , i took in a deep breath and hoped that the dance moves tash had taught me, I'll be able to pull it off.
I went to the pole and music started playing from a speaker in the office .

I started off with a simple routine, i was swaying My hips and used one of my hand to hold the pole, i swayed my hips and went up and down and up again then i took of my legs hooked it on the Pole and twirled Around, i did this for some time then did another routine that tash taught me after a little time the music stopped. I stopped my movement then i walked to where tash was , tash then started clapping that gurly clap " she's a keeper " tash said to victor " yes i agree with you T , well emily your hired " i was shocked because i thought i did complete nonsense and happy too because i got the job . " well emily your job starts this night your expected to be here by 6 and get ready the club starts by 7 , I'll fit you in for the 9 o'clock show because that's where i see a free spot , meanwhile you can be a waiter before it's time for you to strip , your expected to wear lingerie the whole time but as a waiter you can wear a shirt and short skirt , if you don't want to have sex with the customers you won't be forced but if you do you can ask for a tag to signify that you do want , customers will ask for private dances you will have to go they won't touch if you don't want to but if you they do you are free to report well T can show you how to do the waiter aspect of the night , any questions EMILY? " , i was stunned but heck what did i expect in a strip club anyway , i said no question then i and tash left the office and went to the bar area where tash taught me how to ask for drinks from the barman whose name was fred , she also taught me how to approach customers and serve them .

Tash showed me around the club and we stopped at a door she called it big boss area she said no one comes there , except if big boss wants you , she says big boss watches the strippers from the room , i asked him what is this big boss name she said " mr Alessandro dante " i shrugged it off , we made our way downstairs , it was already 6 i didn't have time to go home and come back so i stayed.

Tash gave me my waiter outfit which was a tight short black skirt with a white crop shirt and black heels , i sighed and started my job at 7 , so far it's not bad , i met with the barman fred and he was really nice and friendly, we became friends instantly, tash was dancing now because it was her time to dance and i was serving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely readers do you guys like this chapter 😘😘

I can't wait to know how emily will adjust to this new life 🌸🌸

Pls guys vote and comment postive things thank you 😁😁😁